The Student Room Group

I got 16 A* at GCSE AMA

I got 16, no sorry, I meant 161 A* GCSEs this year. As well as A*A*A*A*A* at A levels, all in sciences, an unconditional in Oxford for med and a master’s degree in the course. All while still a foetus in my mother’s womb. Not to brag. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Inbe4 the 'HuMbLe bRaG' comment
Reply 2
lol, boi if you are that bored play a video game or open a book
Reply 3
Did you manage to enjoy life?
You must've been given the contextual offer, I don't see how your grades would've been sufficient otherwise.
Same here. :u:
are you asian?
Original post by The RAR
Did you manage to enjoy life?

Living it before it’s even begun, fam :u:
Reply 8
Original post by ItsTomii
I got 16, no sorry, I meant 161 A* GCSEs this year. As well as A*A*A*A*A* at A levels, all in sciences, an unconditional in Oxford for med and a master’s degree in the course. All while still a foetus in my mother’s womb. Not to brag. AMA

This may be a stereotype or whatever blah, blah, blah...why tf do some British people have bad teeth, I don't just mean white British, there are Asians and even black British that have equally bad teeth? My question is why? Seriously, I'm one of them...ugh, I have teeth growing in the roof of my mouth. You hardly get American teens with teeth like these but you get Brit teens with teeth like this?
Reply 9
Original post by ItsTomii

BTW, well done!:smile:
Original post by Iphoney
This may be a stereotype or whatever blah, blah, blah...why tf do some British people have bad teeth, I don't just mean white British, there are Asians and even black British that have equally bad teeth? My question is why? Seriously, I'm one of them...ugh, I have teeth growing in the roof of my mouth. You hardly get American teens with teeth like these but you get Brit teens with teeth like this?

Get braces
That’s embarrassing. Those grades are absolutely terrible. I would have expected much better from a TSR user.
Original post by Bill Nye
Get braces

The waiting list is so long! I hate my teeth, I have 5 out of place teeth, 5! What on earth is this mutation!?
Original post by Iphoney

I can see why British people get yellow teeth because we love our tea and tea will stain your teeth if you drink it everyday (like meee).
Original post by Iphoney
The waiting list is so long! I hate my teeth, I have 5 out of place teeth, 5! What on earth is this mutation!?

Yeah I know lmao - but I have braces now after waiting for like 2 years.
Yeah I know lmao - but I have braces now after waiting for like 2 years.

Oh dear...oh sh*t.
Are your teeth mutated?
Hmmm could’ve done better imo
Original post by Iphoney
Oh dear...oh sh*t.
Are your teeth mutated?

Well, not now :tongue:

I had canines growing through the sides of my gums xD
Well, not now :tongue:

I had canines growing through the sides of my gums xD

LMAOOOOOO! That's 2 of my mutations! I have 2 at the bottom and 2 at the top and one LiterAlly in the roof of my mouth!
omg wow ur so clever can you tell me ur revision tips for GCSEs, AS level, A level and university

Do you own a youtube channel? Would love to watch your study with me's if you have any xxx

Quick Reply

Latest