The Student Room Group

PLEASE tell me films/TV shows which have scenes with face smooshed against glass!

For my art project I am doing faces and have a collection of pictures I have taken of my friends with their faces up against glass that I will use to draw and re-create. But my teacher says I need more practise so it would be GREAT if you could tell me of ANY movies or TV shows or even adverts that have a scene at anypoint with someones (preferably male) face up against glass (like comedically hitting a window or even photocopier I guess). I would appreciate this HUGELY thanks!!
Chicken little?
Reply 2
Original post by Volkerbund1933
Chicken little?

thanks but kinda need it to be live-action!
Theres a film called Cop Out and it stars Bruce Willis

At the start when they are interrogating someone I believe they push his face against the glass
thor ragnarok!! there's a scene in there where thor's face is against the glass i believe.
Reply 5
rubber johnny by Chris Cunningham and Aphex Twin may be of interest if not slightly massively very creepy.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ
Reply 6
What about in thor ragnarok, when thor wakes up in valkyrie's ship and his face is smushed against the glass?
In the first Thor film, Thor's face is smushed on the glass when the doctor's give him an injection
Reply 8
Original post by Chaz :0
rubber johnny by Chris Cunningham and Aphex Twin may be of interest if not slightly massively very creepy.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ

haha creepy but useful. thanks!
Reply 9
Original post by dr.ham
What about in thor ragnarok, when thor wakes up in valkyrie's ship and his face is smushed against the glass?

YEs!!! I actually remember that scene, thanks#1
Why Don't you just get your friends to do different poses and faces or get other people to do it like friends of friends?
"White chicks" when they're driving from the airport to the hotel.
Independence Day, when they're talking to the capured alien whotsit in the bunker.
Noah's death scene in The Walking Dead. Is pretty gorey, dunno if that's what you're looking for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending