The Student Room Group

You're all gonna conquer at life.

Whatever pain you're going through right now, you will overcome it. Pain is temporary. You CAN overcome all your fears. You CAN get that dream job. You CAN get that girl/boy you have a crush on. You CAN do anything you want in life. It all stems from your belief. If you believe you can do something, you can do it. Don't listen to the fear and doubt. Don't listen to that voice in your head that tells you you're not good enough. That you can't accomplish something. Tell it NO. Tell it that it has no power over you. Show that fear who's a fu**ing boss.

I wanna leave you all with one last thing. Make sure to love everyone. Treat people with kindness because at the end of the day, you don't know what battles they're facing alone. That kindness could save a persons life.

Now go fu**king own at life.

Scroll to see replies

this is britain not america mate
Original post by alexcz578
this is britain not america mate

I don't see how that makes any difference.
Reply 3
Ok
Reply 4
Wow, I needed this. Thanks for the motivation!
Original post by lunarr.
Wow, I needed this. Thanks for the motivation!

Anytime :smile:
Needed this. Thanks mate.
Original post by RazzzBerries
Needed this. Thanks mate.

No problem buddy :smile:
I need to conquer my depression first. Conquering life is a bit far fetched atm.
Hard to conquer anything without a battle plan. I'm still at the drawing board. Maybe you can help me on my thread. I've been "lost at sea" for years, finally have a vague direction.
Original post by RichPiana
I need to conquer my depression first. Conquering life is a bit far fetched atm.

Well I know you're capable of doing that mate. Depression is a b*tch. I've been there. Once you've conquered your depression, in a few years time you're gonna look back and laugh after realizing that you beat one of the hardest thing a person can face. Then you'll realize you can accomplish anything. You got this bro. If you feel like no one is rooting for you, know that I am.
Original post by TechnoPirate
Hard to conquer anything without a battle plan. I'm still at the drawing board. Maybe you can help me on my thread. I've been "lost at sea" for years, finally have a vague direction.

Tell me what your thread is and I'll do my best to help :smile:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Tell me what your thread is and I'll do my best to help :smile:

Sure thing. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5560012
Well I know you're capable of doing that mate. Depression is a b*tch. I've been there. Once you've conquered your depression, in a few years time you're gonna look back and laugh after realizing that you beat one of the hardest thing a person can face. Then you'll realize you can accomplish anything. You got this bro. If you feel like no one is rooting for you, know that I am.

Thanks man. That’s some positive vibes you’re spreading.
Whatever pain you're going through right now, you will overcome it. Pain is temporary. You CAN overcome all your fears. You CAN get that dream job. You CAN get that girl/boy you have a crush on. You CAN do anything you want in life. It all stems from your belief. If you believe you can do something, you can do it. Don't listen to the fear and doubt. Don't listen to that voice in your head that tells you you're not good enough. That you can't accomplish something. Tell it NO. Tell it that it has no power over you. Show that fear who's a fu**ing boss.

I wanna leave you all with one last thing. Make sure to love everyone. Treat people with kindness because at the end of the day, you don't know what battles they're facing alone. That kindness could save a persons life.

Now go fu**king own at life.

Looks like somebody got laid
Aw we need more posts like this
Original post by RichPiana
Thanks man. That’s some positive vibes you’re spreading.

Its all good bro. Ya'll deserve the best
Original post by Wooord
Aw we need more posts like this

:smile:
Original post by Lord Nutter
Looks like somebody got laid

Looooool I wish
amen

Quick Reply

Latest