of course :h:

Original post by Iluv2edgedsword
:hello: can you also tag moi? S'il vous plaît?:biggrin:

np i think i meant to tag you but forgot (oops!) :bubbles:
Np!Thank ye! :hugs::biggrin:
last day of august

this is a pre lame post bc im a low achiever
aLRIGHT I VOW TO POST MORE WHEN I GET MY ACT TOGETHA
PS: if ur not bothered to read this crap just answer the questions at the bottom pls thnx in advance ^_^

okay so my school is so m3an
at my sixth form interview i was paired up with a teacher who kept askin' me about my life choices.
no one in my year likes her because she has these judgey eyes that pierce into your soul 👀 so they begged me to go to her and i thought it won't be thaaaaat bad.....

everytime i said anything (i.e going on about things i want to do at sixth form and my grades) she kept making remarks such as "well that's very interesting."
she kept smacking her lips and going "mmmm"
it was so painful i kept diverting eye contact but then she would go MMMH.
at the end she told me oh wait you can't choose drama because your classes clash on the timetable
so i changed my options i guess
n was upset about it but thats lyfe

a moment of silence for my sanity pls.

MMMMHHHH

today i realised my teacher has finALLy set 150 quizzes on hegarty maths

what about my human rights tHO???

from 2morrow onwards I will do 10 quizzes a day until the deadline.

i see my new math teacher's name and it's honestly giving me anxiety because most of the teachers in my school are like new all the oldies have evaporated.
fortunately it's m0stly recapping year 11 work so it might not be so bad.

i've been watching all the "things i wish i knew before going into sixth form" videos and making loads of lists. i hate how education is so expensive =( i need to get some pukka pads n colours to organise my notes. and my local wilkinsons has really nice flashcards which im probably gonna need for geo. im still contemplating wEATHER to thr0w out all the crap i have in my folder.

if anyone has any 6th form bag recommendations i'd appreciate
also pls tell me ur own fave revision strategy i could use some input

Tagging in case ur interested

Spoiler

Original post by rainclouds-
last day of august

PS: if ur not bothered to read this crap just answer the questions at the bottom pls thnx in advance ^_^

at my sixth form interview i was paired up with a teacher who kept askin' me about my life choices.
no one in my year likes her because she has these judgey eyes that pierce into your soul 👀 so they begged me to go to her and i thought it won't be thaaaaat bad.....

everytime i said anything (i.e going on about things i want to do at sixth form and my grades) she kept making remarks such as "well that's very interesting."
at the end she told me oh wait you can't choose drama because your classes clash on the timetable

MMMMHHHH

i see my new math teacher's name and it's honestly giving me anxiety because most of the teachers in my school are like new all the oldies have evaporated.

i've been watching all the "things i wish i knew before going into sixth form" videos and making loads of lists. i hate how education is so expensive =( i need to get some pukka pads n colours to organise my notes. and my local wilkinsons has really nice flashcards which im probably gonna need for geo. im still contemplating wEATHER to thr0w out all the crap i have in my folder.

Spoiler

You're just...

AWESOME 😂
september and january are the two months which feel like years tbh

same im worried i left it all for the last minute but o well i have until thursDAY

my gyal ty for dat support

my school doesn't have uniform n i dont wear makeup so i always look like a year 7 lol

my whole wardrobe is blag n white evEN my d0g is blak n wight everythings just black n vite
Please tag me 😎
last day of august

MMMMHHHH

Spoiler

Lel does everyone have that one teacher who is really insolent?

This time im ready for anything :biggrin:

Im going to buy three empty books that I can dedicate to each of my a levels which I can scribble important notes into, then i'm going to buys some more flash cards, in three different colours. Then find some more songs for my revision playlist :' )

Spoiler

Yeh kanken is good but it’s become a bit of an “art h0e” bag tbh. Idk
last day of august

MMMMHHHH

Spoiler

Original post by Mosope17
Yeh kanken is good but it’s become a bit of an “art h0e” bag tbh. Idk

MmmNNMH

”what abOu my hUman Rights Lol but Fr though.

maths is good as the start is basically just gcse stuff so chil a lil. WATCH ME say that and struggle :colonhash:
have a look at the DOUGHNUT backpack, classic HERSCHEL is about 45 all the way to 90 if you are so inclined , eastpak is a good- then there’s obviously basic bsh bags like NIKE, ADIDDAS etc
HSHHS
pukka pads are good :yep:

:hi: Great update there! :thumbsup:

Bullet pointing and role play(I pretend to be teacher and dunce lol otherwise i fall asleep :facepalm: )
september and january are the two months which feel like years tbh

same im worried i left it all for the last minute but o well i have until thursDAY

my gyal ty for dat support

my school doesn't have uniform n i dont wear makeup so i always look like a year 7 lol

my whole wardrobe is blag n white evEN my d0g is blak n wight everythings just black n vite

Fun fact: Zebra is black and white too.

Spoiler

only just realised we’re taking 3 of the same subjects - lit, geo, maths :smile:?)
Original post by Mosope17
only just realised we’re taking 3 of the same subjects - lit, geo, maths :smile:?)

yupp :')

thanks for the bag ideas i appreciate it guyssss u too

i wonder who is at school today? :3
thursday 6th of september 2018
aka first day of school

today was an absolute mess yikes
It was a half day but the teachers went on and on about such useless crap that no one cares about. we have a sTUPID policy of being respectful, resourceful and safe. apparently we won't get our ID cards until wednesday which means we have to bring our own packed lunches asdjkasdl also we used to have our own area for sixth formers but for some reason they destroyed the whole building so that they can invest in a larger canteen. it's bs imo and they shifted all the drama students to the isolation huts so they can invest more money on better labs for the science department :rolleyes:
but I meann whatever who cares about subjects outside stem right...
alsoivelostallmyfriendsandimalonersotheresthatahaha

on the bright side I've been feeling pretty prepared....

bEHOLD my desk. i've spent the past few days decluttering and now it looks somewhat presentable. A classmate drew me in art so there's a nice sketch drawing there. The post it notes include positive messages and there's a large poster created by my form tutor who wrote a sweet message for me. I still have my gcse timetable covered in labels and underneath is my kindle and neatly organised juNK. jk it's preTTTEEEE stationERY which cost a fortune but aye i just luv sp3ndin on post it notes and colours and penzzzzzzzzzzz.

I borrowed the handbag from my sister and inside the first compartment are a couple of wallet folders. I have 3 wallet folders - one for class notes, one for homework and one spare just in case. Under the zip are my essentials so my pencil case, my planner (see in spoiler), my oyster card, my phone and a couple of other necessities. In the final compartment I plan on keeping my lunch and timetable since I don't have a handy blazer to keep stuff in anymore.
I think my sister wants her handbag back before university begins so I'll have to get a proper bag plus I may find myself needing to carry textbooks so it's temporary btw.

I have 5 large folders and 4 mini folders. I don't know when I'll need the mini folders but I believe it will be useful for filing things away by topic. I haven't labelled them yet but I will figure that out later.

Spoiler

so today was a sensible post i didn't think that was achievable
i guess i've been feeling a little down lately :nopity:
but lessons begin tomorrow so i will bE baCK usual. this may be very hard to believe but i'm well behaved and quiet in class. i have 3 free periods and then double english. i am looking forward to double english although my timetable is firstly unusual and secondly has the strangest combination of teachers in my school...

to ma tags can y'all just add me to ur own tag lists for GYGs?? i luvv supporting y'all on your own incredible journey and i hope all of you perform fantabulously in your examenes xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Tags

Spoiler

thursday 6th of september 2018
aka first day of school

today was an absolute mess yikes
It was a half day but the teachers went on and on about such useless crap that no one cares about. we have a sTUPID policy of being respectful, resourceful and safe. apparently we won't get our ID cards until wednesday which means we have to bring our own packed lunches asdjkasdl also we used to have our own area for sixth formers but for some reason they destroyed the whole building so that they can invest in a larger canteen. it's bs imo and they shifted all the drama students to the isolation huts so they can invest more money on better labs for the science department :rolleyes:
but I meann whatever who cares about subjects outside stem right...
alsoivelostallmyfriendsandimalonersotheresthatahaha

on the bright side I've been feeling pretty prepared....

bEHOLD my desk. i've spent the past few days decluttering and now it looks somewhat presentable. A classmate drew me in art so there's a nice sketch drawing there. The post it notes include positive messages and there's a large poster created by my form tutor who wrote a sweet message for me. I still have my gcse timetable covered in labels and underneath is my kindle and neatly organised juNK. jk it's preTTTEEEE stationERY which cost a fortune but aye i just luv sp3ndin on post it notes and colours and penzzzzzzzzzzz.

I borrowed the handbag from my sister and inside the first compartment are a couple of wallet folders. I have 3 wallet folders - one for class notes, one for homework and one spare just in case. Under the zip are my essentials so my pencil case, my planner (see in spoiler), my oyster card, my phone and a couple of other necessities. In the final compartment I plan on keeping my lunch and timetable since I don't have a handy blazer to keep stuff in anymore.
I think my sister wants her handbag back before university begins so I'll have to get a proper bag plus I may find myself needing to carry textbooks so it's temporary btw.

I have 5 large folders and 4 mini folders. I don't know when I'll need the mini folders but I believe it will be useful for filing things away by topic. I haven't labelled them yet but I will figure that out later.

Spoiler

so today was a sensible post i didn't think that was achievable
i guess i've been feeling a little down lately :nopity:
but lessons begin tomorrow so i will bE baCK usual. this may be very hard to believe but i'm well behaved and quiet in class. i have 3 free periods and then double english. i am looking forward to double english although my timetable is firstly unusual and secondly has the strangest combination of teachers in my school...

to ma tags can y'all just add me to ur own tag lists for GYGs?? i luvv supporting y'all on your own incredible journey and i hope all of you perform fantabulously in your examenes xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Tags

Spoiler

Glad to hear something about your school day :biggrin:

Do keep me (and others) updated like this, since I love having such an insight into the life of my churro :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending