My Journey to (hopefully) AAAA GYG Watch

lovescience2002
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi, I’m lovescience2002 and I start my AS Levels in September 2018. I am starting at a new sixth form, which is fairly nerve-wracking but I’m very excited!

I would really like to become a dentist when I’m older, but for that I’ll need to, realistically, get AAAA as it’s very competitive (unfortunately).

In my GCSEs, I managed to get 998888877BB, which I was quite surprised and happy about. I was especially happy that I got 9s and 8s in the subjects I’m wanting to take at A level.

For A level, I plan to take Biology, Chemistry, Maths and History (AS). I am also considering an EPQ.

I struggled with procrastination during my GCSEs and since A levels are supposed to be a lot harder, I want to make sure I stay focused. Hopefully this will help!
Toastiekid
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by lovescience2002)
Hi, I’m lovescience2002 and I start my AS Levels in September 2018. I am starting at a new sixth form, which is fairly nerve-wracking but I’m very excited!

I would really like to become a dentist when I’m older, but for that I’ll need to, realistically, get AAAA as it’s very competitive (unfortunately).

In my GCSEs, I managed to get 998888877BB, which I was quite surprised and happy about. I was especially happy that I got 9s and 8s in the subjects I’m wanting to take at A level.

For A level, I plan to take Biology, Chemistry, Maths and History (AS). I am also considering an EPQ.

I struggled with procrastination during my GCSEs and since A levels are supposed to be a lot harder, I want to make sure I stay focused. Hopefully this will help!
Well done on those GCSEs:woo: amazing
Good luck with a-levels- I’m subbing:rave:
lovescience2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toastiekid)
Well done on those GCSEs:woo: amazing
Good luck with a-levels- I’m subbing:rave:
Thank you!
minivampire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Congrats in your gcses, they're amazing
Good luck in your Alevels
lovescience2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by minivampire)
Congrats in your gcses, they're amazing
Good luck in your Alevels
Thank you so much!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Oooh, I'm also doing Biology Chemistry Maths and History for Alevel. However, I'm not quite sure whether I want to do medicine or dentistry at uni - ethier way I'm pretty sure I want a career in healthcare. I'll probably keep up to date on this thread for motivation. I can also definitely relate with the procrastination at GCSE lol.
lovescience2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1834)
Oooh, I'm also doing Biology Chemistry Maths and History for Alevel. However, I'm not quite sure whether I want to do medicine or dentistry at uni - ethier way I'm pretty sure I want a career in healthcare. I'll probably keep up to date on this thread for motivation. I can also definitely relate with the procrastination at GCSE lol.
It’s nice to know someone’s doing the same subjects as me

I hope you’ll be able to decide and good luck for this year!
lovescience2002
Rep:
?
TOMORROW I start at my new school!

I have bought all the stationery I need, plus a new bag. I have also done all the work I need.

I’m a bit nervous but excited and I can’t believe it’s finally happening! I don’t really know what to expect tomorrow and to be honest, I don’t even know what I need to bring but hopefully everything will be fine.

I’ll update tomorrow on how my first day goes
Kangaroo17
Rep:
?
Report 16 hours ago
(Original post by lovescience2002)
TOMORROW I start at my new school!

I have bought all the stationery I need, plus a new bag. I have also done all the work I need.

I’m a bit nervous but excited and I can’t believe it’s finally happening! I don’t really know what to expect tomorrow and to be honest, I don’t even know what I need to bring but hopefully everything will be fine.

I’ll update tomorrow on how my first day goes
I'm guessing first day = year
Tolgarda
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 hours ago
This aged well lol.
Kangaroo17
Rep:
?
Report 13 hours ago
(Original post by Tolgarda)
This aged well lol.
i kinda like it tbh, rather nostalgic :cry2:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (546)
59.48%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (130)
14.16%

Watched Threads