The Student Room Group

Help with summer homework!!!!!

Read and summarise AT LEAST ONE news article on each on the following areas of Applied Ethics:
a. Abortion
b. Right to a Child / Infertility Treatments
c. Euthanasia
d. Genetic Engineering / Medical Ethics
e. War and Peace
You should include the main ethical issue(s) raised in the article, and explain the arguments FOR
and AGAIbNST the issue(s) mentioned.
Reply 1
Should’ve been titled “DO MY SUMMER HOMEWORK
War and Peace. Saudi Arabia recently blew up 50 people, including 40 children, with US and UK weapons in their campaign in Yemen.
https://news.sky.com/story/saudi-led-airstrike-on-yemen-bus-a-war-crime-say-human-rights-watch-11489134 Are we part of this war crime and the long list of Saudi Arabian atrocities? Do we have a right to call this airstrike a war crime when we too dismiss our botched airstrikes as 'collateral damage'?
Original post by Qway
Should’ve been titled “DO MY SUMMER HOMEWORK

I have already done the euthanasia, abortion and genetic engineering one myself!!!!
Original post by Pantera Fan Club
War and Peace. Saudi Arabia recently blew up 50 people, including 40 children, with US and UK weapons in their campaign in Yemen.
https://news.sky.com/story/saudi-led-airstrike-on-yemen-bus-a-war-crime-say-human-rights-watch-11489134 Are we part of this war crime and the long list of Saudi Arabian atrocities? Do we have a right to call this airstrike a war crime when we too dismiss our botched airstrikes as 'collateral damage'?

Thank you so much....you have been a great help!!!!
Reply 5
Original post by A level RPP
I have already done the euthanasia, abortion and genetic engineering one myself!!!!

So why would u put it up there?
Original post by Qway
So why would u put it up there?

I need help with war and peace!!!!
Reply 7
Original post by A level RPP
I need help with war and peace!!!!

You need help with war and peace!
not euthanasia and abortion etc
so how are people meant to know 🤦
clearly it’s irrelevant
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Qway
You need help with war and peace!
not euthanasia and abortion etc
so how are people meant to know 🤦
clearly it’s irrelevant

WELL......just in case people found better articles for any of them!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest