The Student Room Group

Vietnamese female AMA

:smile:bored..

Scroll to see replies

Which is the best game in the Heroes of Might and Magic / Might & Magic: Heroes franchise? :holmes:
Hey ho I’m Vietnamese too! Were you born in the UK?
Reply 3
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Which is the best game in the Heroes of Might and Magic / Might & Magic: Heroes franchise? :holmes:

Ah really sorry I've never played/ heard about that. What is it?
Reply 4
Original post by chieula2301
Hey ho I’m Vietnamese too! Were you born in the UK?

Woo!! Nope I was born in Vietnam but raised up British due to my step dad. And you? I miss Vietnam sooo much :frown:(
Original post by Quyen_3
Ah really sorry I've never played/ heard about that. What is it?

A long running turn-based strategy PC game franchise. :yes:
Original post by Quyen_3
Woo!! Nope I was born in Vietnam but raised up British due to my step dad. And you? I miss Vietnam sooo much :frown:(

Ahhh that’s cool. Raised up British means having British accent!! I’m a full Vietnamese lol, just doing a levels here
Is there such a thing as V-pop
Reply 8
Ahhh that’s cool. Raised up British means having British accent!! I’m a full Vietnamese lol, just doing a levels here

Haha yes, quite stressful always correcting my mums English And having to repeat her answers as some people can't understand her. Oh cool where abouts in Vietnam? I'm doing A levels in the uk :smile:)
Reply 9
Original post by Trinculo
Is there such a thing as V-pop

Aha I actually think there is!
Reply 10
Original post by AngryJellyfish
A long running turn-based strategy PC game franchise. :yes:

Oh niceee!
Original post by quyen_3
:smile:bored..

how the bloody hell do u pronounce nyguyen !!?!??!?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Quyen_3
Haha yes, quite stressful always correcting my mums English And having to repeat her answers as some people can't understand her. Oh cool where abouts in Vietnam? I'm doing A levels in the uk :smile:)

Can Tho is my hometown, don’t know if you know it or not cuz many people only know about HCM city and Hanoi hahaha

I’m in year 13 now, you?
Reply 13
Original post by BubbleBabby
how the bloody hell do u pronounce nyugen !!?!??!?

Haha *nguyen*

Funny enough that's my last name:wink:. I don't actually know I say it differently and so does my mum and my brother... there seems to have so many variations. I pronounce it ner-wi-un. But with a slight nasal sound and higher pitch in the middle syllable.
Reply 14
Can Tho is my hometown, don’t know if you know it or not cuz many people only know about HCM city and Hanoi hahaha

I’m in year 13 now, you?

Yes me too, I'm about to start my last year of college!

Hmm no I've never heard of it, my mum might aha. My family lives in quy nhon and binh dinh. Are you going to go to uni in Vietnam?
Original post by Quyen_3
Yes me too, I'm about to start my last year of college!

Hmm no I've never heard of it, my mum might aha. My family lives in quy nhon and binh dinh. Are you going to go to uni in Vietnam?

Aw we have so much in common.

I know those places, in central vietnam I think, haven’t been there tho

Nah I don’t want to, that’s the whole point of doing a levels in uk 😂😂
Reply 16
Aw we have so much in common.

I know those places, in central vietnam I think, haven’t been there tho

Nah I don’t want to, that’s the whole point of doing a levels in uk 😂😂

Ohh I thought you meant you were doing A levels in Vietnam...😂 (and I thought they don't even do a levels..)

Yeah It's the centre! Where abouts in the uk are you?? I've never met anyone my age who's Vietnamese as well aha
Original post by Quyen_3
Ohh I thought you meant you were doing A levels in Vietnam...😂 (and I thought they don't even do a levels..)

Yeah It's the centre! Where abouts in the uk are you?? I've never met anyone my age who's Vietnamese as well aha

Ahaha no I’m doing the same thing you’re doing 😂

It’s kinda complicated, I spent half my time going to college in London and the other half in Bucks, basically commuting everyday... Hope you’re living somewhere near!
Vietnam is so interesting, how does it compare to the UK?
Reply 19
Original post by Hirsty97
Vietnam is so interesting, how does it compare to the UK?

Completely different! Food there is 100% better, the traffic and streets are chaotic and obviously so many beautiful places to visit!
Have you ever been?

Quick Reply

Latest