The Student Room Group

This is NOT a GYG: 04MR17's GYG

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurawatt
:poke: how did I not see this before?!
Pls add me to the tags :hugs:
:hi:
Will do.:hugs:
Can I join your tag list too please? Very interested as I'll be in the same year as you, hopefully this will inspire me to work harder!!
Original post by Simbess
Can I join your tag list too please? Very interested as I'll be in the same year as you, hopefully this will inspire me to work harder!!
Ooh yay.:rave:

Sure thing.:biggrin:
Original post by 04MR17
Ooh yay.:rave:

Sure thing.:biggrin:

Cheers!
I'm tempted to start my own university GYG but I want to see how it's done first :biggrin:
Original post by 04MR17
@nyxnko_, I am so sorry, you're now on the quote list.:facepalm: Don't know what happened there.:ashamed:

That's okay.
By the way, that's a lot of words you've got to write for the year :afraid:
Original post by nyxnko_
That's okay.
By the way, that's a lot of words you've got to write for the year :afraid:
:colondollar:
I mean I know I'm being stupid but 23500 words doesn't sound like a lot :tongue:
Glad you're happy with how it works out :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
I mean I know I'm being stupid but 23500 words doesn't sound like a lot :tongue:
Glad you're happy with how it works out :smile:

Spoiler

Thank **** I didn't do computing.:indiff:

Pardon my French.
Original post by 04MR17
Thank **** I didn't do computing.:indiff:

Pardon my French.

Naa 60% of my grade in the bag before I even walked into the exam was great! And as I got 100% I walked into it with a C :yay:
:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aloha all :hello:

I've just had my (draft) semester one timetable released yesterday.:banana:

So, without further ado....

Monday
10am-11am Lecture - Education (Contemporary Debates in Education)
11am-12noon Lecture - Education (Progressive Education and its Discontents)
12noon-1pm Seminar - Education (Progressive Education and its Discontents)

Tuesday
2pm-3pm Lecture - History (Right-wing movements in Interwar-Europe 1918-1938)
4pm-5pm Lecture - History (Imperialism and Empire)

Wednesday - FREE :yay:

Thursday
2pm-3pm Seminar - Education (Contemporary Debates in Education)

Friday - FREE :yay:

However, this timetable is incomplete. :frown:

I guess this is why it's a draft, but there are two history seminars missing, which means I might not get two days off (but still could :ninja:). The seminars are not going to be before the history lectures, so I know that's my Monday all done and I will get Tuesday morning off. It's unlikely that they'll squeeze a seminar in straight after the history lecture, so I'm expecting them to turn up on the Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Hopefully by the end I will get at least one day off. And if I get Friday off it means I can go visiting special people in my life for a long weekend.:teeth:

Will keep you all updated on where my seminars end up appearing.:smile:

And at some point I'll go a bit more in detail about what a lecture and seminar is like on an essay-based course.:smile:

That's all for now.:rave:

MR :cool:

Spoiler

Noiiiice!

I gave up on my GYG before school started😭
Original post by 04MR17
x

I can't believe you get your timetable so late! We get ours in late June for the entire upcoming academic year which helps me plan out school and volunteering etc. Fingers crossed you'll end up with a day off as you hope!
your mondays look busy!
though a free friday does sound good:yep:
Your timetable's looking very nice, even with 2 seminars missing :yes:
Original post by doctorwhofan98
I can't believe you get your timetable so late! We get ours in late June for the entire upcoming academic year which helps me plan out school and volunteering etc. Fingers crossed you'll end up with a day off as you hope!
yeah Keele isn't great for admin. :colondollar:
I mean potentially 2 days off and escaping any 9ams is a pretty awesome timetable :gah: Hoping for you you get Friday off :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
I mean potentially 2 days off and escaping any 9ams is a pretty awesome timetable :gah: Hoping for you you get Friday off :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Might get a 9am seminar still.:hide:
Oi you forgot about me
Original post by 04MR17
Might get a 9am seminar still.:hide:

That's why I said potentially :tongue: Although 9am Friday with the rest of the day off wouldn't be so bad I guess :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Oi you forgot about me
HELLO STRANGER. Long time no see.:smile: How you doing?:smile: What you up to?

Original post by Lemur14
That's why I said potentially :tongue: Although 9am Friday with the rest of the day off wouldn't be so bad I guess :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is true. Though would mean I couldn't run away Thursday evening and have an extra night somewhere.:ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending