The Student Room Group

GCSE food NEA1

Has anyone got any examples or tips for aqa nea 1. I’m doing about shortcrust pastry.
Reply 1
a shortcrust pastry sounds delicious heheh
yo man I'm literally starting my food GCSE and I've got to investigate into the functional and chemical properties of shortcrust pastry like you, just wanted to ask if you had any tips and sites, idm if u don't but I'm literally not sure what to do like at all.
Original post by cookieman15
yo man I'm literally starting my food GCSE and I've got to investigate into the functional and chemical properties of shortcrust pastry like you, just wanted to ask if you had any tips and sites, idm if u don't but I'm literally not sure what to do like at all.

Hey for mine i used bbc bitesize.
Original post by andrewsaj14
Has anyone got any examples or tips for aqa nea 1. I’m doing about shortcrust pastry.

Hey,
Im doing my NEA1 at the moment and its about different fats used to make shortcrust pastry, is this the same as you?
Reply 5
Original post by Knightabi

Hey,
Im doing my NEA1 at the moment and its about different fats used to make shortcrust pastry, is this the same as you?

Yes. AQA? We have already finsihed ours a while back we are doing nea2 now on Asian cusine
Reply 6
Yes. AQA? We have already finsihed ours a while back we are doing nea2 now on Asian cusine
What's the brief for the NEA2? Im doing it this year also and need all the heads up I can get :/

Quick Reply

Latest