The Student Room Group

Here we go again, dammit: Year Ten edition

Hey everyone!

Yeah, I've just started Year Ten, and now I realise that I should've appreciated KS3 while I had the chance, smh.

I'm going for all 9's. Why not?

Subjects I'm taking:

Spoiler

End-of-Year-Nine grades:

Spoiler

A bit about me:

Spoiler

There you go! I hope you've made it this far. Would love to hear from you!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Best of luck with Year 10!! :rave:
That's a lot of GCSEs for one sitting. Are you taking some this year?
Year 10 isn't that bad once you look back. It's only ever overwhelming when you go through it :yes:
oh damn loads of my friends did music and ended up with B's but is all good as long as you really enjoy and like music you'll be fine.. i' personally didn't take music.. good luck though! you'll do great!

I think I could potentially give the OP a potential heart attack by what I just said..
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
oh damn loads of my friends did music and ended up with B's but is all good as long as you really enjoy and like music you'll be fine.. i' personally didn't take music.. good luck though! you'll do great!

I think I could potentially give the OP a potential heart attack by what I just said..

you arent a keen motivator, are you now..
Original post by SomMC1
you arent a keen motivator, are you now..

coming from a pessimistic person i' really ain't but I try to be.. the op will look at my comment and be like i will listen to this weirdo and smash my GCSE'S.. that's what my comment will do.. I'm inspiring at times..:biggrin:
Reply 7

stop scaring the kids!! :fuhrer:
Original post by SomMC1
you keep telling yourself that, im sure if you repeat it long enough you'll end up believing it to be the truth :biggrin:

hard work and dedication is all that's necessary for A*s&As @ GCSE. It's the long term of nearly 2 years where you gotta work hard; not for 2 weeks. That means not burning yourself out is the key - aka take regular breaks and even the occasional Friday evening off/weekend off, go out with friends, have some drinks, smoke a bit, relax.

edit; OP is underaged so dont drink or smoke but do relax

preach for the people like me at the back *Claps enthusiastically*.. yeah i'll keep telling myself that, i'll let how great I am sink into my subconscious.. but my mind is quite stubborn.
edit: i totally didn't google the spelling of subconscious

oh yeah and OP you don't need xanax to help get through GCSE's literally a hot chocolate and dancing to your favourite song will do the trick..
Original post by nyxnko_
stop scaring the kids!! :fuhrer:

I don't mean too.. it came out wrong :ahee:
Reply 10
are you doing triple science
I don't mean too.. it came out wrong :ahee:

:rofl:
Reply 12
Original post by thegame314
hey everyone!

Yeah, i've just started year ten, and now i realise that i should've appreciated ks3 while i had the chance, smh.

I'm going for all 9's. Why not?

Subjects i'm taking:

Spoiler

end-of-year-nine grades:

Spoiler

a bit about me:

Spoiler

there you go! I hope you've made it this far. Would love to hear from you!

are you doing triple science
Original post by SomMC1

lowkey i'll be on pills when i start working. that'll make me so calm, relaxed and being able to concentrate. if i could legally have such prescription pills already, i'd be down and i'd pop pills on a daily. just sayin', you can join me and we can become addicts

who's to say i'm not an addict already, you know I'm a 17 year old notorious dealer, yeah you heard right.. yeah 5'3 girl is launching her own business, I'm like the next Alan Sugar.. honestly if you want some of 'that good good stuff' let me know.. I get shipments every week
You're doing so many subjects wow
Good luck! And a 9 in maths already holy moly you're gonna do great:biggrin:
Original post by nyxnko_

i have good intentions i'm not a meanie.. just misunderstood... that or maybe I like scaring the jesus out of people.. i'm a sociopath what can I say?
(im not a sociopath but for arguments sake we can pretend i am one if my mum hears she won't be happy)
who's to say i'm not an addict already, you know I'm a 17 year old notorious dealer, yeah you heard right.. yeah 5'3 girl is launching her own business, I'm like the next Alan Sugar.. honestly if you want some of 'that good good stuff' let me know.. I get shipments every week

hook me up when i get to london
i have good intentions i'm not a meanie.. just misunderstood... that or maybe I like scaring the jesus out of people.. i'm a sociopath what can I say?
(im not a sociopath but for arguments sake we can pretend i am one if my mum hears she won't be happy)

if you say so :rofl:
(okay, but mums won't be happy regardless of what they hear)
Original post by SomMC1
hook me up when i get to london

aye aye boss you let me know code word is 'kekeisthenextstormzy101' stormzy because what can I say? I rap.. like the next Michael Dappah, obviously less hotter than the boss himself
Original post by nyxnko_
if you say so :rofl:
(okay, but mums won't be happy regardless of what they hear)

my mums not happy about everything i do in general.. it's cool though we have a banter relationship.. I

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending