The Student Room Group

Help

Hey guys I really want to change my history class as I have no one I know in my class and would really like to go to the other class but my head of year has said no but what he doesn't realise is that I am miserable in that class and being islaoted will more than likely make me hate the class maybe even fail the class as I am not enjoying myself and I have spoken to the head of history my soon to be teacher and he doesn't mind if I come to his class so I don't understand why my head of year is making it an issue please advise me on what to do as I need to leave that class ASAP before I lose all sanity I am in sixth form btw
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Mira562
Hey guys I really want to change my history class as I have no one I know in my class and would really like to go to the other class but my head of year has said no but what he doesn't realise is that I am miserable in that class and being islaoted will more than likely hate the class maybe even fail the class as I am not enjoying myself and I have spoken to the head of history my soon to be teacher and he doesn't mind if I come to his class so I don't understand why my head of year is making it an issue please advise me on what to do as I need to leave that class ASAP before I lose all sanity I am in sixth form btw

Does the other class fit with your timetable?
You could try explaining your situation to the head of year again, maybe getting your parents involved to talk to him too.
I feel like the main reason he wouldn't be letting you change groups would be to prevent other students asking to change groups too, just to be with their friends in class.
Reply 2
Original post by haseeb_jarral
Does the other class fit with your timetable?
You could try explaining your situation to the head of year again, maybe getting your parents involved to talk to him too.
I feel like the main reason he wouldn't be letting you change groups would be to prevent other students asking to change groups too, just to be with their friends in class

The thing is I am free when the other history classes takes place so please help me figure out what to say to him in order for him to listen and everything I was going to write a letter but I need things to say as he wont believe me please help me I feel so depressed in that class I have no one and I have a really close friend in the next class and we work together very well
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Mira562
The thing is I am free when the other history classes takes place so please help me figure out what to say to him in order for him to listen and everything I was going to write a letter but I need hints to say as he wont believe me please help me I feel so depressed in that class I have no one and I have a really close friend in the next class and we work together very well

Can you get your parents involved?
Reply 4
Original post by Sataris
Can you get your parents involved?

No as my mother works Monday to Friday so I can't as my mum is very busy my cousin just started work so she can't as well but please help me come up with things for the letter

Quick Reply

Latest