The Student Room Group

His **** smells so bad

So today I met up with this boys I’m seeing and we have had sex before and his penis hasn’t had any smell but today I noticed a smell I was thinking maybe it was just something else
Be when it come to him taking his pants off I got a massive woft Of this awful smell. So I put my hand there the. Smelt my hand and yup it was his ****
It wasn’t like a fishy smell it was like a horrible nasty smell I can’t even explain it
The thug is I really like him but how do I ask him about it
P.s he isn’t circumcised
Reply 1
If it still smells bad next time tell him to clean better if you find that hard to bring up maybe bring up the idea of a nice shower together?

If it's really really strong BO he's been sweating and hasn't showered if it's Overwhelming and coming straight from his penis it will be smegma
I suspect like a lot of young men, he needs some hygiene lessons.

Maybe as suggested a shower together, make a thing of "playing" with his penis, while actually washing it. I suspect he has never been told about cleaning under his foreskin.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/how-to-keep-a-penis-clean/
Quite sad how people feel comfortable to get naked and have sex, but too shy to tell someone to wash oneself.

Literally, tell him what the deal is and how you feel. If he ain't no prick he'll understand and take care of it.
Reply 4
Original post by ICEN_Prophet
Quite sad how people feel comfortable to get naked and have sex, but too shy to tell someone to wash oneself.

Literally, tell him what the deal is and how you feel. If he ain't no prick he'll understand and take care of it.

If he smells down there then I simply just will not go anywhere near it. simple as.
Just tell him to clean himself up or go have a ****, I have a clit and a dildo so no loss either way.
Reply 5
Your spelling and grammar is really bad, no offense.
Original post by ssandro
Your spelling and grammar is really bad, no offense.

I didn’t even try
ask him why does he smell like that then when you get your answer from him proceed with telling him to wash better or have sex in the shower to make sure he does his job right.
Original post by elektra06
if it still smells bad next time tell him to clean better if you find that hard to bring up maybe bring up the idea of a nice shower together?

If it's really really strong bo he's been sweating and hasn't showered if it's overwhelming and coming straight from his penis it will be smegma

its smeg!!!!
Original post by Anonymous
So today I met up with this boys I’m seeing and we have had sex before and his penis hasn’t had any smell but today I noticed a smell I was thinking maybe it was just something else
Be when it come to him taking his pants off I got a massive woft Of this awful smell. So I put my hand there the. Smelt my hand and yup it was his ****
It wasn’t like a fishy smell it was like a horrible nasty smell I can’t even explain it
The thug is I really like him but how do I ask him about it
P.s he isn’t circumcised

defo smeg g

Quick Reply

Latest