The Student Room Group

when to send applications

hey, im confused about the entire process tbh.
i'm applying for law 2019 entry, and will be applying for oxford. could i just send it off for oxford and e.g. lse, and wait for their feedback and if i get rejected for my lnat, would the rejection email tell me im being rejected because it wasn't a good mark/essay? or will it just say ive been rejected with zero explanation?
Original post by anonymous1231231
hey, im confused about the entire process tbh.
i'm applying for law 2019 entry, and will be applying for oxford. could i just send it off for oxford and e.g. lse, and wait for their feedback and if i get rejected for my lnat, would the rejection email tell me im being rejected because it wasn't a good mark/essay? or will it just say ive been rejected with zero explanation?

You could apply to just Oxford and LSE and then add other choices before January. It's possible LSE wouldn't reply before the deadline, although you'd at least know if you'd got an interview or not at Oxford.

In general, unis don't give out feedback as standard, but some will if you ask.
Original post by SarcAndSpark
You could apply to just Oxford and LSE and then add other choices before January. It's possible LSE wouldn't reply before the deadline, although you'd at least know if you'd got an interview or not at Oxford.

In general, unis don't give out feedback as standard, but some will if you ask.

hey, thanks for your help:smile:
if i request feedback from lse if i get rejected, will it be before the ucas deadline in jan? im asking because i dont wanna apply to lnat unis if i bomb it
Original post by anonymous1231231
hey, thanks for your help:smile:
if i request feedback from lse if i get rejected, will it be before the ucas deadline in jan? im asking because i dont wanna apply to lnat unis if i bomb it

If they give you feedback, it will usually be within two weeks, but you may not even get a response from LSE before January.

Most people do apply to a mix of LNAT and non-LNAT unis. There are lots of good unis for Law that don't ask for the LNAT.
hello,
how many lnat unis would u recommend applying to?
the thing is, i have 4 in mind but theyre all lnat which is worrying, and yeah thats true but i want to stay close to home and i live in london so im mainly looking at london/oxford..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending