The Student Room Group

Provisional licence problem!

I just applied for it, paid £34. And I get an email saying my driving license has been submitted!!!! Why doesn’t it say provisional license ??? It keeps saying driving driving license. I don’t know if I have done it incorrectly!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
bump sorry I’m panicking
There's no way it would be that easy to apply for a full drivers license over a provisional... They'd want your test pass number etc. On top of the other info you gave.
I wouldn't worry personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Lemur14
There's no way it would be that easy to apply for a full drivers license over a provisional... They'd want your test pass number etc. On top of the other info you gave.
I wouldn't worry personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good. What do I do if I have made a mistake on the application? I forgot to tick that I have diabetes!
Original post by GotASecret
Oh good. What do I do if I have made a mistake on the application? I forgot to tick that I have diabetes!

Call them up when they open tomorrow and they should be able to amend it. You can double check its provisional at the same time if you like :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Lemur14
Call them up when they open tomorrow and they should be able to amend it. You can double check its provisional at the same time if you like :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay great, thank you very much☺️
Original post by GotASecret
Okay great, thank you very much☺️

No problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Helo so I signed a wrong signature on my application for a personal license and also forgot to put an. X on a certain box so DVLA sent the form back to me to correct it by putting the X and I used the same chance to correct my signature. Then I sent back the form but it has so far taken two months without any reply what could be the cause of delay.
Reply 8
Original post by Swethen
Helo so I signed a wrong signature on my application for a personal license and also forgot to put an. X on a certain box so DVLA sent the form back to me to correct it by putting the X and I used the same chance to correct my signature. Then I sent back the form but it has so far taken two months without any reply what could be the cause of delay.

At a guess, Covid 19. They stopped accepting applications all together for the last few months, only reopened this week. Might be worth just contacting the dvla if you can :smile:
Reply 9
Hi i applied online with my provisional drivers licence then i recieved longtime, and i want to book my theory test and i noticed that i didnt put my middle name on it, instead of my middle name i just put only JR , so in the card they put Jr only as a middle name . Any problem of this card when i can get my proper licence? Please advise thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending