The Student Room Group

Redbull or Monster

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andrew97
Answer to what?

They will provide me with energy
Original post by GotASecret
They will provide me with energy

In a short term blast. Longer term it can chase you too lose energy.

What do you need energy for? Revision? If so, take a break every so often. Do something totally different: go for a walk, play some football, watch a tv series etc.
Reply 22
None of them, they are massively unhealthy and would be better off gone.
In a short term blast. Longer term it can chase you too lose energy.

What do you need energy for? Revision? If so, take a break every so often. Do something totally different: go for a walk, play some football, watch a tv series etc.

Yeah I can’t take proper breaks. One break will turn to a whole day break. So I need something to help me focus
Yeah I can’t take proper breaks. One break will turn to a whole day break. So I need something to help me focus

A reward timetable then.

You set yourself a revision timetable, loosely based on a school day. Put in breaks for watching tv shows, sports etc. Make it flexible as well, so you can maintain a social life.

Once you complete a certain thing or achieve a certain goal, reward yourself. This should enable you to focus.
Relentless
A reward timetable then.

You set yourself a revision timetable, loosely based on a school day. Put in breaks for watching tv shows, sports etc. Make it flexible as well, so you can maintain a social life.

Once you complete a certain thing or achieve a certain goal, reward yourself. This should enable you to focus.

I don’t go school. I’m self studying.

I don’t think you understand how much of a procrastinator I am. And I can’t turn my phone off because I depend on it for revision and then I end up listening to music for the rest of the day. It’s brutal! Rewards wonthelp! I’ve tried it ALL.
Monser VR46 - because Valentino Rossi

Also says 'THE DOCTOR' on the can - so it's medically approved as being good for you... FACT*

*not a fact
Monster tastes vile and red bull is a little better but yuck on both
Monster wins
Carabao apple
Redbull, I think it's one of the nicest tasting drinks that exist.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Redbull, I think it's one of the nicest tasting drinks that exist.

It tastes like Petrol but does it have better energy
Redbull - gives me wings
It tastes like Petrol but does it have better energy

It tastes amazing.
Reply 35
Relentless
Original post by Emma:-)
None

you’re absolutely right
Reply 38
Sleep is the best way to recover energy. There is a reason the vast majority of us sleep at night.

Absolutely agree. Don't drink it :smile:
Monster for sure. You get way more in a can and it doesn't taste like rust.

Quick Reply

Latest