The Student Room Group

My friend is bi?

My friend has a girlfriend of 3 years but he said he might be bi because he wouldn't mind 'experimenting' with guys.

Should I tell his parents or just leave him alone? (He is religious so its against religion)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheYearNiner
My friend has a girlfriend of 3 years but he said he might be bi because he wouldn't mind 'experimenting' with guys.

Should I tell his parents or just leave him alone? (He is religious so its against religion)

100000% leave him alone. It's absolutely not your responsibility to out him. Let him figure it out himself. Support him or leave him alone completely. His sexuality and how that fits in with his religion is completely none of your business
wtf don’t tell his parents! It’s not your job to snitch lol let him sort himself out
Original post by Anonymous
wtf don’t tell his parents! It’s not your job to snitch lol let him sort himself out

I didn't think of it as snitching, more like helping him out. His parents would be against this and so would mine so I thought maybe something's up with him as he has a girlfriend and it's cheating in a way. I don't know im just saying what he told me
I didn't think of it as snitching, more like helping him out. His parents would be against this and so would mine so I thought maybe something's up with him as he has a girlfriend and it's cheating in a way. I don't know im just saying what he told me

Just leave him Alone lol why do you want him to move to you:wink:
Just leave him Alone lol why do you want him to move to you:wink:

Okay I'll just leave him do what he wants but he's like a brother to me That's why
lmaoo leave the dude alone, I'm pretty sure he's entitled to make his own opinions, and I think he knows what he's getting himself into is well. It's absolutely fine to be Bi and experiment, and I'm sure he can experiment if he wants too. I know you're trying to look out but that's not the way, and telling his parents will either result in you having a black eye (if your friend is anything like my friends) that or it most likely will cause a drift in your relationship, he'll stop talking to you
Okay I'll just leave him do what he wants but he's like a brother to me That's why

don’t tell lol

its his life and I’m not saying I agree with what he ‘is’ but just don’t get yourself and him in a pickle
How is outing somebody to homophobic parents helping them
don’t tell lol

its his life and I’m not saying I agree with what he ‘is’ but just don’t get yourself and him in a pickle

Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
lmaoo leave the dude alone, I'm pretty sure he's entitled to make his own opinions, and I think he knows what he's getting himself into is well. It's absolutely fine to be Bi and experiment, and I'm sure he can experiment if he wants too. I know you're trying to look out but that's not the way, and telling his parents will either result in you having a black eye (if your friend is anything like my friends) that or it most likely will cause a drift in your relationship, he'll stop talking to you

Original post by chelseadagg3r
100000% leave him alone. It's absolutely not your responsibility to out him. Let him figure it out himself. Support him or leave him alone completely. His sexuality and how that fits in with his religion is completely none of your business

Original post by CoolCavy
How is outing somebody to homophobic parents helping them

Dont worry i wont but i thought it would help him. I won't do it anymore though!!
Put it this way, if a 'friend' had outed me to my catholic parents, I'd be serving a life sentence...
Reply 12

*******. You gotta be trolling.
Original post by Ciel.
*******. You gotta be trolling.

Yes im trolling... lol no I'm not msg me if u want to know more
Reply 14
Yes im trolling... lol no I'm not msg me if u want to know more

I don't need to know more. Out him and you will regret it, karma is a *****.

No worries! Always better to ask!

How is it cheating if he's just confused about his sexuality? Ridiculous
Reply 17

You are just bothered now because he is shoeing homosexual interest and you want that dealt with? because of religion? right? leave the guy alone? You are not helping. If it was 2 girls would you be so bothered?
tell his parents? what in the hell is this question - NO.....

Shock horror, he said he might be bi lol

he trusted to confide in you, you dont go behind his back to spread things that may not be true.

please mind your own business
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 19

LOOOOL "tell his parents" like some snitch, leave him alone you eediat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending