Paper 2: 84/105
Paper 3: 81/90

Maths: Core 3: 98UMS
Core 4: 90 UMS
S1: 88, C1: 98 C2 100

Economics AQA: Paper 1: 80/80
Paper 2: 72/80
Paper 3: 60/80
Not bragging just trying to help the people...
Original post by theowinn
Chemistry: AQA - A* , Paper 1: 97/105

How did you revise for economics and maths? Any tips or tricks to get high marks?
Reply 2
What are you studying at which university?

Do you have any chemistry resources you could lend me?

Congratulations on the chemistry score by the way! Getting 89% is quite something! I aspire to try and get something like that!
(edited 5 years ago)
are u going uni or do you go uni? what are u studying?
Reply 4
Chemistry: AQA - A* , Paper 1: 97/105

How do you revise for chemistry and maths and what were the helpful resources used?
Reply 5
Original post by Thegigantic1
How did you revise for economics and maths? Any tips or tricks to get high marks?

Hi, so for maths I learnt C3 by november and essentially did all the papers by then. Then I did all C4, S1 by like April time. I must have done them all at least 4 times, did a few OCR, and then did solomon papers on Physics and maths tutor which are harder, they the gold papers, which are all the hardest questions from normal papers but in one paper.

Economics, I mastered essays I'm ngl I have a very efficient technique which I teach to my tutees. Essentially I have a structure which you can apply to literally any question. Same points for essays just adapted to different questions. Pm me and ill go into further detail.
Reply 6
Original post by Tolgarda
What are you studying at which university?

Do you have any chemistry resources you could lend me?

Congratulations on the chemistry score by the way! Getting 89% is quite something! I aspire to try and get something like that!

I'm doing Economics at King's College London, Use Chemrevise, and learn the notes off by heart. That with sweating every paper that has existed, I'm talking back to 2005, which you can find btw if you type it in on google= 90%, Thank you though, I couldn't have dreamed off it this time last year no joke
Reply 7
I'm doing Economics at King's College London, Use Chemrevise, and learn the notes off by heart. That with sweating every paper that has existed, I'm talking back to 2005, which you can find btw if you type it in on google= 90%, Thank you though, I couldn't have dreamed off it this time last year no joke

Perfect. You have my effusive gratitude. This is just what I required. May the odds be forever in your favour for your undergraduate studies.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by _Mikaaa
How do you revise for chemistry and maths and what were the helpful resources used?

Maths, hegarty maths videos. Solomon papers on physics and maths tutor.
chemistry: all old spec papers, ISA papers
chemrevise
Reply 9
Original post by Bioroj
are u going uni or do you go uni? what are u studying?

Hi Kings college London to do economics.
Reply 10
A bit off the topic but: How's economics in King's? I have similar grades as yours and am debating between Warwick and King's econ. Warwick is better at econ courses but probably is harder to get in. Do you have any tips for a new year 13 wanting to do econ in Uni? :biggrin: Thanks!
Hey this is my exam Q Tomorrow

evaluate the microeconomic and macroeconomic impact of large infrastructure projects such as the building of a third airport in Istanbul

Any ideas how to answer.

Eco paper 3

Quick Reply

Latest