The Student Room Group

GCSE Yr11 GYG: Life of a Ferrari fan

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tsquare
i dont know why but when i read the "if ya get what i mean"from the post an image of a drunk old guy with vodka came up in my mind lol

that last question about me getting emotional is that weird cause these girls were staring at me when i went to the movies and tears were coming down like a waterfall. one of them later approached me and asked if i could join them next time i come. i did join them, the movie was so tragic and i did get emotional and this time there were even more girls staring. is this because they are trying to make fun of me or what

for real tho i was friends with this girl before online and somehow we went to the same school and we found out about each other and it happens that she is the most popular girl in our whole year and she just blocked me. and she was flirting in the messages before but then it was a straight noooooooooope

If they make fun of you, screw them.
And yikes! Gosh girls can be harsh sometimes, and I know this because I am one😹. I’m not harsh or anything but some girls actually do enjoy hurting people not all but few.
Original post by Tsquare
i dont know why but when i read the "if ya get what i mean"from the post an image of a drunk old guy with vodka came up in my mind lol

that last question about me getting emotional is that weird cause these girls were staring at me when i went to the movies and tears were coming down like a waterfall. one of them later approached me and asked if i could join them next time i come. i did join them, the movie was so tragic and i did get emotional and this time there were even more girls staring. is this because they are trying to make fun of me or what

for real tho i was friends with this girl before online and somehow we went to the same school and we found out about each other and it happens that she is the most popular girl in our whole year and she just blocked me. and she was flirting in the messages before but then it was a straight noooooooooope

Maybe when I’m older I’ll look like a drunk old “lady” with vodka ?????
Original post by Ferrari101
Wassup fellas,
This is my official 2ndpost

I’ll start off by telling you how my day went:
Well today I had computer science first and I realized I forgot my computing book whoops Koh well I normally type up my notes so it all good.
I aslo had PE and since this term we rae doing fitness our teachers are giving us taster sessions of fitness classes so one lesson I did plyometric ( I kinda likes it J) and it will change every lesson. Today we did pilates. I never knew how to pronounce it until today??? I pronounced it as the word “pilot” but its pronounced completely different!!
Then I finally had my first lesson of history and we are watching a documentary on WW1 to give us an understanding on it to help us in Nazi and Weimar topic.
I also forgot my physics book today but I escaped getting a yellow card (which is like a warming but once you have it stains your planner but I do not care if I get one)
I aslo got my japan penpal letter. Let me explain why I got it. As part of a school trip I am going to japan to see a girls school. It is like a foreign exchange trip but they will not be coming here as the school always came and now they are asking us to come. We will be visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima. In Hiroshima I will be staying with one of the girls from the school so I got her letter and now I need to email her back. Also only 20 students could go on this trip as not many teachers wanted to go so there is only 2 teachers so maximum of 20 students allowed to go, im the only one from my form going but from my year there’s 7 of us (including me)

I was hoping to crack down on revision this week but its been so busy due to afterschool activities.
I also forgot I had an afterschool rehearsal for my scripted piece.

I am also pretty mad my brother for always leaving the work to me. my brother and I always do a Rota on who walks our dog. I do the morning duties because I like to wake up early but he never does his evening walk and I’ve been taking up his role for this whole week. I love my dog but its kinds both my brothers and my responsibility so he should at least do half of the work.
Is anyone watching the new iPhones X s and Iphone Xs Max launch??????
How's everyone else's day going???

Tag list:

Spoiler

Sorry just fixing the tag list.
:wavey: i have double jointed thumbs too lol
Original post by clouddbubbles
:wavey: i have double jointed thumbs too lol

finally!!!! someone who has double jointed thumb!! :five::five:
my friends find my thumbs weird as I unconsciously can bend the top of thumb 90 degrees and do weird stuff with it 😂😂

how was your day???
finally!!!! someone who has double jointed thumb!! :five::five:
my friends find my thumbs weird as I unconsciously can bend the top of thumb 90 degrees and do weird stuff with it 😂😂

how was your day???

oooh weird :lol:

it was okay thanks, nothing too stressful a bit boring i guess?!

how was yours?
and i feel like you may have, but have you seen my gyg? :wink:
Original post by clouddbubbles
oooh weird :lol:

it was okay thanks, nothing too stressful a bit boring i guess?!

how was yours?
and i feel like you may have, but have you seen my gyg? :wink:

mine was okay but shocking too since its like every day that my friends keep saying i act like a 3-year-old but am turning 16 in 2 days!
then i realised wow I'm am old!!! well who cares imma still be immature if i wanna 😂😂
in computing we were all having a debate about which part affects the computers speed, I may or may not have started it but at least i kinda made the lesson fun. we were not properly debating more like having a funny argument/debate.
one o my friend who has never been to Wagamama said: "is Wagamama a place where you get chicken and chips"?????!!!! we were all so shocked and disappointed 😂😂

i haven't come across your GYG. may you please send me the link, i would love to look at it
mine was okay but shocking too since its like every day that my friends keep saying i act like a 3-year-old but am turning 16 in 2 days!
then i realised wow I'm am old!!! well who cares imma still be immature if i wanna 😂😂
in computing we were all having a debate about which part affects the computers speed, I may or may not have started it but at least i kinda made the lesson fun. we were not properly debating more like having a funny argument/debate.
one o my friend who has never been to Wagamama said: "is Wagamama a place where you get chicken and chips"?????!!!! we were all so shocked and disappointed 😂😂

i haven't come across your GYG. may you please send me the link, i would love to look at it

well you may be dissapointed in me aswell but what is wagammama??? never heard of it.

omg who doesn’t know wagamama :O
haven’t got round to eating there yet, but defo know what it is!!!

heres a link https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5520060
Original post by Tsquare
well you may be dissapointed in me aswell but what is wagammama??? never heard of it.

NOOOOOOOO!!!
whyyyy.
what is going on!
i am very disappointed in you, i expected more from you 😩😩
it's basically a Japanese cuisine restaurant and it's really good!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
whyyyy.
what is going on!
i am very disappointed in you, i expected more from you 😩😩
it's basically a Japanese cuisine restaurant and it's really good!

well i dont got no friends that i could go to a Japanese restaurant with and my family hates asian food i know its racist but i asked them and they were like we dont like the ways they make the food..... ..... even though i lived in china for 2 year we never ate from a Chinese restaurant im so saddd and i still dont know how to use chopsticks. so i dont usually know famous restaurants that have any type of asian cuisine

but since its Japanese i do feel ashamed but it aint my fault none of the anime ive watched mention it.
I have to start by saying yayyy I'm on your tag list and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I can't wait to see more of your updates, I'm loving them!

Spoiler

Original post by ASJ_12
I have to start by saying yayyy I'm on your tag list and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I can't wait to see more of your updates, I'm loving them!

Spoiler

whach yu meann lucky

how is that lucky u gonna be studying on the day you should be celebrating the fact that you came into the world about 15/16 years ago

i have about 3 gcse exams on my BDAY
Original post by ASJ_12

Spoiler

Thanks, my birthday is on sat though but thank youuuu
Hahha you seem so happy 😹😹
Awe it’s sad to have GCSE on your birthday but you’ll have the birthday luck!!!
😹🎉
Original post by Tsquare
whach yu meann lucky

how is that lucky u gonna be studying on the day you should be celebrating the fact that you came into the world about 15/16 years ago

i have about 3 gcse exams on my BDAY

I only meant that Ferrari101 is lucky to have her b'day so early on in the year, not bang in the middle of exam season, so she has a chance to properly celebrate. But how the heck do you have 3 exams in one day, I'm pretty sure the max is two
Original post by ferrari101
finally!!!! Someone who has double jointed thumb!! :five::five:
My friends find my thumbs weird as i unconsciously can bend the top of thumb 90 degrees and do weird stuff with it 😂😂

how was your day???

My entire fam is double jointed but apparentlyyyyy i did not inherit this gene :dontknow:
Original post by RazzzBerries
My entire fam is double jointed but apparentlyyyyy i did not inherit this gene :dontknow:

Maybe you have a secret double jointed body-part that you don’t know about....
And when you discover it, it’ll be a lot cooler than EVEYINE in your fam
Thanks, my birthday is on sat though but thank youuuu
Hahha you seem so happy 😹😹
Awe it’s sad to have GCSE on your birthday but you’ll have the birthday luck!!!
😹🎉

Happy early birthday lol
Original post by Musanriq
Happy early birthday lol

😹😹
Thank you 😊😊

Official post #3
‘tis finally Friday!!!!

That means its less than 24 hours till my birthday. I know I keep mentioning it but I guess now I am very excited.

I had biology today where we had to make a stop motion on protein synthesis, not that much interesting but yhhhh.

Let me just fast forward to the last lesson of the day since the others were very, very boring.

I brought it krispy kreme doughnuts and chocolate for my friends and form tutor since I am that kind lol

The best part of today was that I felt happy, I always do but today especially I was very happy.
My friends are giving me gifts on different days. so I received two gifts. One was a Ferrari phone case but it sprays perfume!!! Its confusing but ill show a pic. Ps it is for men but oh well men spray smells very nice😂

the person who gave me the phone case with spary actually ran and pushed me hard (as a joke when you bump into someone) and I nearly had my head stuck into a bin!!!😂😂

My other friend gave a pair oh heart shaped hoop earring. I have never been fond of buying huge earring since I can’t wear them at school. But I really liked them. These are the images of my gift. Some are giving me when I see them over the weekend or at school.

The best part of this day was in German (shocking, I hate German but when you carry on reading you’ll realize why) so getting back on to the story, we were meant to be doing some translation with pair and my partner and I were singing this song we learnt in the beginning of yr 7 it goes like “hallo aus berlin. Wie heist du….” If you know It sing along
So we said how we should sing this before our gcses and when we're are stressed so we tried to act us out being stressed but I sounded so happy and she said gosh how did you take drama since I cant act stressed. I dunno if It makes sense well it probably wouldn’t lol
Okay now the bestest part (ik its not a word oh well), my partner took out a plastic fork out of her pocket and I took it and basically stabbed it into my hair then I dipped my head down to see if I could pick up anything but all my hair just got tangles in to the fork!!!! 😂i tried to hide it and that’s when the teacher said “okay lets share ideas” and I was covering it but my teacher asked whats that white thing on your head and I tok it off and everyone was staring at me. I had a plastic fork in hair and its basically stuck. So in German she called me childish I didn’t realize that, my friends told me 😂😂

So yh
This girl who acts like a 3 year old- has an IQ of 3 is turning 16 tomorrow. And that’s how my day went.😂😂

I actually just came back from badminton and wanted to do some revision but my parents are taking me to my cousin’s house, at least I’ll see my nephew :smile:

Apart from my day, how’s is everyone’s life, week, revision and day been going????

Love to say more but have to get ready too.

Also thank you everyone for helping me and basically becoming friends with me. :smile:

Tag list:

Spoiler

these are the pics of my gift
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending