The Student Room Group

should i report this

i overheard a conversation that this boy and girl in my class had sex. should i report them. if i do, should it be to the school or the police. thanks guys

Scroll to see replies

Does this affect u in any way. 🤔🤔
Reply 2
Original post by Ronessi100
Does this affect u in any way. 🤔🤔

but its illegal.
Original post by Anonymous
i overheard a conversation that this boy and girl in my class had sex. should i report them. if i do, should it be to the school or the police. thanks guys

How is this your business?
It doesn't matter. I'm guessing they were both in the 13/14/15 age bracket. Although the age of consent is 16, it doesn't matter what they choose to do in their spare time so long as they both were happy to do it. There are better uses of police time than two horny teenage kids. Find something better to do than getting into other people's business.
Reply 5
but its illegal.

Why is it illegal?
Did you really need to ask this?

No, you shouldn't report them
Reply 7
Original post by Bio 7
Why is it illegal?

u16
Reply 8
u16

If they both are then leave them be, stop being so interested in other people.

I would concentrate on your punctuation if I were you.
There's worse things going on In the world.. Leave them alone lol
Reply 11
u16

both under 16? that's not illegal.
[QUOTE="Joleee;79803198"]both under 16? that's not illegal.[/QUOTE

You can't have sex until your 16
zzzzzzzz
Reply 14
[QUOTE="Anonymous;79803288"]
Original post by Joleee
both under 16? that's not illegal.[/QUOTE

You can't have sex until your 16

yes you can. google it. i'm heading out now so i don't have time to do your research.

unless someone is in danger, you have no reason to get involved. if someone IS in danger, then you can talk to that person and urge him/her to do something, but that's all you can do. but essentially it's none of your business.
Reply 15
Age consent in sweden is i think 15?
Yh ok and it’s your business because?

It’s not illegal, not your business, so why post this
Reply 17
Don't be a snitch you little rat. Just because you aren't getting any action don't spoil others fun, disgusting little victim.
[QUOTE="Joleee;79803380"]

yes you can. google it. i'm heading out now so i don't have time to do your research.

unless someone is in danger, you have no reason to get involved. if someone IS in danger, then you can talk to that person and urge him/her to do something, but that's all you can do. but essentially it's none of your business.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4hPrqzTRSBvvzHkTckNYNZ5/age-of-consent

The age of consent refers to someone under 16 having sex with someone over 16, if two people under 16 have sex and both are happy with it then it is not against the law.

It’s the same way that if someone under 16 goes to a hospital for a condom the hospital can’t refuse, if they don’t give them condoms the kids will just have sex without a condom and risk pregnancy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending