The Student Room Group

I want to get revenge on this nasty person at work

There is this nasty person at work who I want to get revenge against. I am leaving soon and I am not sure what to do. I am thinking about walking up to them on my last day and saying 'Oi mate, you are nothing but a ****ing W AN KER' then run out the door.

Do you think this will work?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
But they have been horrible to me. :angry:
Original post by uiomhj
There is this nasty person at work who I want to get revenge against. I am leaving soon and I am not sure what to do. I am thinking about walking up to them on my last day and saying 'Oi mate, you are nothing but a ****ing W AN KER' then run out the door.

Depends. Is he bigger than you?
The best and most effective method is to ignore all the stuff they’ve done, smile at them, and leave.
Original post by uiomhj

Yes, that will work. Particularly if your intention is convince everyone that you are a massive tit.
Reply 5
Original post by Seamus123
Depends. Is he bigger than you?

Yeah he is a fat b astard.
Just tell them to call u daddy

😉😉
That isn't 'revenge' maybe get everyone chocolates when you leave but poison his ones and give them to him specifically. But make sure he doesn't have children/ nieces and nephews first.
leave him some kind of pastry like a chocolate eclair and write a message on it saying, eat me *insert name* u fat *******
Original post by karl pilkington
That isn't 'revenge' maybe get everyone chocolates when you leave but poison his ones and give them to him specifically. But make sure he doesn't have children/ nieces and nephews first.

That would make the revenge even sweeter if he did:colone:
Original post by uiomhj

I would add laxatives to his food. What did he do specifically?
Reply 11
Original post by RichPiana
The best and most effective method is to ignore all the stuff they’ve done, smile at them, and leave.

That doesn't make you a better person it makes you a little b itch who everyone walks over.
Original post by uiomhj
Yeah he is a fat b astard.

Then do it. He will flatten you and we will all bring you grapes and choccies in hospital.
Original post by uiomhj
That doesn't make you a better person it makes you a little b itch who everyone walks over.

If you’re gonna cry over people hurting you then you’re in for a difficult life full of misery.
Reply 14
Original post by karl pilkington

Original post by alexcz578
leave him some kind of pastry like a chocolate eclair and write a message on it saying, eat me *insert name* u fat *******

These sound like great ideas. I could also put my pubes in the lunch he always keeps in the fridge. :colone:
Reply 15
Original post by Seamus123
Then do it. He will flatten you and we will all bring you grapes and choccies in hospital.

He'll have to catch me first.
Walk into his office while he's in there, drop trou and do a poo right on the floor, groaning and making eye contact the whole time. Say nothing, just groan. Then pull your trousers up and walk backwards out of the office, keeping the eye contact. Afterwards deny you were ever in his office and act disgusted or concerned for his mental health if he brings it up
Reply 17
Original post by Zaporizhia
I would add laxatives to his food. What did he do specifically?

He blanks me and gives me filthy looks in the corridor when he is walking by me
Reply 18
Original post by RichPiana
If you’re gonna cry over people hurting you then you’re in for a difficult life full of misery.

You telling me there are going to be plenty of people who act like this prick towards me?
Reply 19
Original post by Frigateer
Walk into his office while he's in there, drop trou and do a poo right on the floor, groaning and making eye contact the whole time. Say nothing, just groan. Then pull your trousers up and walk backwards out of the office, keeping the eye contact. Afterwards deny you were ever in his office and act disgusted or concerned for his mental health if he brings it up

lol Its an open office so if I did that then I would end up getting sectioned myself. Maybe I could do a **** on his car when nobody is looking.

Quick Reply