The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

26. I’m 17 girl
Reply 2
From my current age (17) I would say the oldest I'd date is 23, I'm female :smile:
I am 33 and I attract to women up to the year of 40, but most of them mid 30, close to my current age.
I am female, only date guys at least 15 years older.
When I broke up with the ex he was in his early 40s, I was 19.
I'm 23, would happily date a man in his 50s.
Reply 5
The oldest person I've been attracted to is in her early fifties. I'm twenty-eight and male.

Original post by Elektra06
From my current age (17) I would say the oldest I'd date is 23, I'm female :smile:
I think you misunderstood the question. It was about raw sexual attractiveness, not dating.
Reply 6
I’m 19, Male and would probably go up to 23… but I find some women up to 45 attractive. I prefer women over girls
Probably 30. I'm 19 and female.
Original post by Elektra06

Oh now you mentioned it, if it is about dating, I would date and be in a relationship with women younger than me. Women who are older and more mature than me make me nervous.
I'm 35. About 60, but I would prefer to date men my own age.
Original post by londonmyst

we're the same age and I like older guys too but my ex was 29 and had the maturity levels of a 16 year old boy. thats the oldest id ever go if im being honest but it made me think if dating older guys is even worth it. what has been your experience? and if you dont mind me asking, why *atleast* 15 years older?
I think majority of boys tend to find girls that are younger more attractive as it seems more right by society? I am currently 16 and male, I wouldn’t date anyone that’s already than 17.

Interesting, just out of curiosity why do you date men so much older? Maturity?
im 23 and I find men up to 50 attractive (rossi from criminal minds look alikes) but ideally I wouldnt be with any man more than 5-6 years older than me
Original post by Secretnerd123
we're the same age and I like older guys too but my ex was 29 and had the maturity levels of a 16 year old boy. thats the oldest id ever go if im being honest but it made me think if dating older guys is even worth it. what has been your experience? and if you dont mind me asking, why *atleast* 15 years older?

I just tend to be attracted to men within the late 30s age group or older.
My last relationship ended badly but that was more to do with the ex being arrogant and selfish than his age.
I'm not into facebook, selfies or tinder and seem to have more in common with men who avoid that kind of technology.
My best friend was born in india, she dates in search of the soulmate who will marry her and give her a family.
She only seems to date doctors, a variety of age groups and races.
I'm not sure how she always knows how to find them, a few were working in legal firms.
Im 25, female. I like different ages for each gender. I'm usually attracted to women around my age, up to 30 maybe. Men are different i prefer older men as they are more mature.. i think the oldest man i've been attracted to was around 40-45. Can't have been older than that.

I've always seemed to like older men, they are way way more mature.
I'm 26.

Oldest person I've a crush on a 51yo man. In fact a lot my celeb crushes are in their 40s-early 50s. The 51yo is the strongest tho. 😅 Oldest I've dated was late 40s.

My partner is 30 next month.
(edited 1 year ago)
Upper limit is not solidified. More interested in a confident, intelligent person who is going somewhere; and has a nice arse and rack.

It's the lower limit which is more set. Couldn't go for someone younger; thought of mixing with a 19yo makes me wanna jump out of a moving car.
Reply 18
Attractiveness? Probably in their 40s but wouldn't date ofc.

And I identify as an F-16 fighter jet.

Original post by sinfonietta
I'm 26/female.

Oldest person I've a crush on a 51yo man. In fact a lot my celeb crushes are in their 40s-early 50s. The 51yo is the strongest tho. 😅 Oldest I've dated was late 40s.

My partner is 30 next month.

Thanks to you two for candor and honesty. Appreciate your statements very much. Before I discovered your comments, I felt so embarrassed to have a crush on women in the age of 40 as a man in the 30s. Now I learnt my feeling was so ridiculous.