The Student Room Group

People seem to act like utter ***** to me even though I have never done anything on

Them.

Does that mean there is something wrong with me or are people just nasty C U N T S in general?
There’s something wrong with you. Did the laxatives not work?
Reply 2
Original post by Seamus123
There’s something wrong with you. Did the laxatives not work?

Not had a chance to try them yet.
Original post by REVENGE..
Not had a chance to try them yet.

Maybe you will feel better when you’ve had your revenge.
I think you're possibly exuding something aggressive without realising it, for instance the username you have chosen was probably not a great choice. and your language is a bit extreme for some people. I think you could try toning it down a bit, finding a softer side to yourself.
Reply 5
Original post by snugglebear
I think you're possibly exuding something aggressive without realising it, for instance the username you have chosen was probably not a great choice. and your language is a bit extreme for some people. I think you could try toning it down a bit, finding a softer side to yourself.

F uck you.
what did that person do to you?
Reply 7
Original post by Rainfall
what did that person do to you?

just been a **** to me.
F uck you.

you seem to have got your knickers a bit frazzled, hugs x :h:
A*sholes are a minority. If you think everyone around you is an a*shole then it's because you are the a*shole
Reply 10
Original post by snugglebear
you seem to have got your knickers a bit frazzled, hugs x :h:

You saying its my fault even though I never done anything to them. I'll come and spit on you and then say its all your fault. :angry:
Reply 11
Original post by Student-95
A*sholes are a minority. If you think everyone around you is an a*shole then it's because you are the a*shole

But how? I have never said or done anything to them?
But how? I have never said or done anything to them?

You're coming across badly in this thread... Do you act differently in real life or do you think you've done nothing wrong here either?
Reply 13
Original post by Student-95
You're coming across badly in this thread... Do you act differently in real life or do you think you've done nothing wrong here either?

Why because I sound angry? No I am not this angry in real life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending