The Student Room Group

GCSE Yr11 GYG: Life of a Ferrari fan

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ferrari101

Official post #3
‘tis finally Friday!!!!

That means its less than 24 hours till my birthday. I know I keep mentioning it but I guess now I am very excited.

I had biology today where we had to make a stop motion on protein synthesis, not that much interesting but yhhhh.

Let me just fast forward to the last lesson of the day since the others were very, very boring.

I brought it krispy kreme doughnuts and chocolate for my friends and form tutor since I am that kind lol

The best part of today was that I felt happy, I always do but today especially I was very happy.
My friends are giving me gifts on different days. so I received two gifts. One was a Ferrari phone case but it sprays perfume!!! Its confusing but ill show a pic. Ps it is for men but oh well men spray smells very nice😂

the person who gave me the phone case with spary actually ran and pushed me hard (as a joke when you bump into someone) and I nearly had my head stuck into a bin!!!😂😂

My other friend gave a pair oh heart shaped hoop earring. I have never been fond of buying huge earring since I can’t wear them at school. But I really liked them. These are the images of my gift. Some are giving me when I see them over the weekend or at school.

The best part of this day was in German (shocking, I hate German but when you carry on reading you’ll realize why) so getting back on to the story, we were meant to be doing some translation with pair and my partner and I were singing this song we learnt in the beginning of yr 7 it goes like “hallo aus berlin. Wie heist du….” If you know It sing along
So we said how we should sing this before our gcses and when we're are stressed so we tried to act us out being stressed but I sounded so happy and she said gosh how did you take drama since I cant act stressed. I dunno if It makes sense well it probably wouldn’t lol
Okay now the bestest part (ik its not a word oh well), my partner took out a plastic fork out of her pocket and I took it and basically stabbed it into my hair then I dipped my head down to see if I could pick up anything but all my hair just got tangles in to the fork!!!! 😂i tried to hide it and that’s when the teacher said “okay lets share ideas” and I was covering it but my teacher asked whats that white thing on your head and I tok it off and everyone was staring at me. I had a plastic fork in hair and its basically stuck. So in German she called me childish I didn’t realize that, my friends told me 😂😂

So yh
This girl who acts like a 3 year old- has an IQ of 3 is turning 16 tomorrow. And that’s how my day went.😂😂

I actually just came back from badminton and wanted to do some revision but my parents are taking me to my cousin’s house, at least I’ll see my nephew :smile:

Apart from my day, how’s is everyone’s life, week, revision and day been going????

Love to say more but have to get ready too.

Also thank you everyone for helping me and basically becoming friends with me. :smile:

Tag list:

Spoiler

Trust you to get a fork stuck in your hair 😂😂 I have to admit, when I was reading that I could kind of relate haha! Awww, I love those presents (clearly the one that got you the Ferrari Phone Case knows you well!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW TSR TWINNNN xxx
:woo: happy birthday for tomorrow!! :biggrin:
had a good day thanks :smile:
i got a pencil stuck in my hair once, it was really embarrasing and the teacher had to help my friends and i untangle it :laugh:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Trust you to get a fork stuck in your hair 😂😂 I have to admit, when I was reading that I could kind of relate haha! Awww, I love those presents (clearly the one that got you the Ferrari Phone Case knows you well!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW TSR TWINNNN xxx

Hahaha Ik!!! Seriously why am I so stupid???
I love me friends
THANK YOU !! LYSM 💕💕
Original post by laurawatt
:woo: happy birthday for tomorrow!! :biggrin:
had a good day thanks :smile:

That great!!!
and
THANK YOUUU!!! LYSM 💕💕😊
Original post by clouddbubbles
i got a pencil stuck in my hair once, it was really embarrasing and the teacher had to help my friends and i untangle it :laugh:

Omggg!!!! We are so similar 😹😹
happy early birthday. hope you have an amazing day :smile:
Original post by huda122
happy early birthday. hope you have an amazing day :smile:

Thank youuuuuu !!! 😊😁💕
It’s only 15 more mins!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! IT’S MIDNIGHT :woo:
Love you, have an awesome day xxx
Original post by RazzzBerries
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! IT’S MIDNIGHT :woo:
Love you, have an awesome day xxx

Thank you so so so much!!!!! Love you 💕💕😘😘
Omggg!!!! We are so similar 😹😹

hahaha

:birthday: :yay: :party:
Original post by clouddbubbles
hahaha

:birthday: :yay: :party:

Thank you so much!!!! Lyl 😁😁💕💕💕

17/09/18
my 4th Official post!! :biggrin:

Woohooo its Monday :bawling: just 4 more days until the weekened :P
Today was very boring and tiring!
I had chemistry first where we did a lot of calculations of gas. I forgot to do the hwk whoops!:ashamed: Ps. You’ll see reguraly that I do forget hwk almost everyday. Now I thought my teacher said that if we’ve done the hwk in our books we can give it in tomorrow. So I was hoping to get away from a sanction. But NOOOOOOOOO she decides to email my form tutor and make me get a yellow card (which is a sanction for us):angry:

After that I had PE. Since its fitness this term and I hoped not to have cross country, I really like PE but despise cross- country. But guess what I had cross-country urghhh I hate running! I don’t mind sprinting?? But I hate running long distances. However I managed to do it under 10 mins… not a great runner so you may think I am slow! Now this made everyone tired and exhausted for the rest of the day :s-smilie::s-smilie:

I then had social (PSHE), I got my French teacher in yr 7, she only taught us for a term or 2 but then left us with another teacher. So now I have her back after 5 years?? (GOSH ive been in the same school for 5 years and it just seems like yesterday when I came into yr 7 ) she is pretty funny and remembers me so that’s cool.
We had to present our work experience diaries (we had WE in july in yr 10)

Then I had german….our teacher made us do a mini test on how well we speak german?? Not entirely sure why. However i feel my teacher now treats me as a kid… maybe due to the fact that I had a plastic fork stuck in my hair last lesson on Friday??? Heheh I didn’t mean to do it intentionally… I mean I did stick it in but I don’t even know why.
My stomach growled really loud since it was nearly lunchtime:bunny:

Lastly I had ethics, we started on extremists. I don’t mind ethics but it feels like a proper RS lesson. Mainly its always 1 or two of the same people that speak in that lesson since no one else is bothered by it.

I got 3 more gifts from my friend due to my birthday over the weekend. I got a gumball dispenser, a tenner and chocolates.

My weekend went pretty well… I enjoyed it with my fam and friends.
I have a maths test tomorrow and haven’t revised but its cool cuz there's only 5 topics… it’s a mini test on what our class is weak on the topics are pretty easy but I should crack on and I also have to do my chemistry hwk.

How has everyone else’s day gone???:bl:
adios amigossss!

Tag list:
Please be free to tell me whether you want to be added or removed 😁

Spoiler

lol
(edited 5 years ago)

17/09/18
my 4th Official post!! :biggrin:

Woohooo its Monday :bawling: just 4 more days until the weekened :P
Today was very boring and tiring!
I had chemistry first where we did a lot of calculations of gas. I forgot to do the hwk whoops!:ashamed: Ps. You’ll see reguraly that I do forget hwk almost everyday. Now I thought my teacher said that if we’ve done the hwk in our books we can give it in tomorrow. So I was hoping to get away from a sanction. But NOOOOOOOOO she decides to email my form tutor and make me get a yellow card (which is a sanction for us):angry:

After that I had PE. Since its fitness this term and I hoped not to have cross country, I really like PE but despise cross- country. But guess what I had cross-country urghhh I hate running! I don’t mind sprinting?? But I hate running long distances. However I managed to do it under 10 mins… not a great runner so you may think I am slow! Now this made everyone tired and exhausted for the rest of the day :s-smilie::s-smilie:

I then had social (PSHE), I got my French teacher in yr 7, she only taught us for a term or 2 but then left us with another teacher. So now I have her back after 5 years?? (GOSH ive been in the same school for 5 years and it just seems like yesterday when I came into yr 7 ) she is pretty funny and remembers me so that’s cool.
We had to present our work experience diaries (we had WE in july in yr 10)

Then I had german….our teacher made us do a mini test on how well we speak german?? Not entirely sure why. However i feel my teacher now treats me as a kid… maybe due to the fact that I had a plastic fork stuck in my hair last lesson on Friday??? Heheh I didn’t mean to do it intentionally… I mean I did stick it in but I don’t even know why.
My stomach growled really loud since it was nearly lunchtime:bunny:

Lastly I had ethics, we started on extremists. I don’t mind ethics but it feels like a proper RS lesson. Mainly its always 1 or two of the same people that speak in that lesson since no one else is bothered by it.

I got 3 more gifts from my friend due to my birthday over the weekend. I got a gumball dispenser, a tenner and chocolates.

My weekend went pretty well… I enjoyed it with my fam and friends.
I have a maths test tomorrow and haven’t revised but its cool cuz there's only 5 topics… it’s a mini test on what our class is weak on the topics are pretty easy but I should crack on and I also have to do my chemistry hwk.

How has everyone else’s day gone???:bl:
adios amigossss!

Tag list:

Spoiler

lol

Good luck with the maths test!
Oh I didn't realise you had a GYG :giggle:
Best of luck with GCSEs!! :rave:
Are you into any other groups other than BTS?
My day has gone okay :dontknow: Hope the rest of your week is good :woo:
Original post by ChocCheesecake
Good luck with the maths test!

thank you :smile::smile: x
Original post by nyxnko_
Oh I didn't realise you had a GYG :giggle:
Best of luck with GCSEs!! :rave:
Are you into any other groups other than BTS?
My day has gone okay :dontknow: Hope the rest of your week is good :woo:

thanks you too :smile:
i love Got7 and EXO... what abut you?
thanks, hope the rest of your week goes amazingly
thanks you too :smile:
i love Got7 and EXO... what abut you?
thanks, hope the rest of your week goes amazingly

I'm doing A-levels :lol:
Generally, not really into the fandoms and stuff but I like BTS and EXO as well. although nowadays, it's more idols like urban zakapa, davichi, iu, etc. but i did like BIGBANG and BTOB for a bit :dontknow:
Thank you! :hugs:
Original post by nyxnko_
I'm doing A-levels :lol:
Generally, not really into the fandoms and stuff but I like BTS and EXO as well. although nowadays, it's more idols like urban zakapa, davichi, iu, etc. but i did like BIGBANG and BTOB for a bit :dontknow:
Thank you! :hugs:

ooooh whoopsies!!!
ahhh I like BIGBANG songs!!
well good luck on your a-levels... what year are you in?
Reply 59
Don't like kpop but Avicci was the best, I've followed kygo since when he used to just upload remixes to SoundCloud, he didn't have any of his own music at that point. Which Ferrari driver do you prefer and what do you think about Charles leclerc being signed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending