The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Nursing ( March 2019 start)

Hi I’m Bethany , I’m starting mental health nursing in March 2019 . Anyone else starting nursing in March ??

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! I’ve just been offered a place to start in March 😊 i’m Rachel 👋
Reply 3
Original post by F-Rach
Hi! I’ve just been offered a place to start in March 😊 i’m Rachel 👋

Hi Rachel , what type of nursing are you going to be studying ?? Are you going to be living in the universities accommodation??
Reply 4
Original post by Bethanyruth
Hi Rachel , what type of nursing are you going to be studying ?? Are you going to be living in the universities accommodation??

Hi! I’ll be studying mental health nursing also xx i’m An oldie with three little ones at home so i’ll Be commuting... although I think I might get more sleep if I did live in! 😊 are you staying in student acc?
Rach xx
Reply 5
Original post by F-Rach
Hi! I’ll be studying mental health nursing also xx i’m An oldie with three little ones at home so i’ll Be commuting... although I think I might get more sleep if I did live in! 😊 are you staying in student acc?
Rach xx

Yep I will be living in , we should make a facebook group for all nurses starting in March xx
Reply 6
Yep I will be living in , we should make a facebook group for all nurses starting in March xx

hey, I will also be starting in march and will be living in accommodation. Have you heard anything from the uni ??
Hi, I’m starting in March doing children’s nursing... I’ve not a clue how the year will work, and the arrangements for accommodation and everything like that, it’s annoying😂 I just want to know how everything’s going to go, feel like I know nothing about what’s going to happen
Reply 8
Original post by Scarlett0606
Hi, I’m starting in March doing children’s nursing... I’ve not a clue how the year will work, and the arrangements for accommodation and everything like that, it’s annoying😂 I just want to know how everything’s going to go, feel like I know nothing about what’s going to happen

Hey I will be doing child nursing as well and same :biggrin: no clue about anything at all but received an email yesterday saying that they will let me know about the accommodation and DBS check.
Original post by Angi1
Hey I will be doing child nursing as well and same :biggrin: no clue about anything at all but received an email yesterday saying that they will let me know about the accommodation and DBS check.

Oh yeah I got that too!! Does anyone know of any Facebook groups for the intake?? X
Reply 10
I’m also starting in March. Where are all use thinking of staying ? I’m doing General
Does anybody know the start date for March 2019 intake general nursing? I have an interview on the 9th feb and thinking it’s quite a short time from interview to start 😬x
Reply 12
18th march roughly
Reply 13
Hi I’m Bethany , I’m starting mental health nursing in March 2019 . Anyone else starting nursing in March ??

I am! 😊 I’m rach and will be commuting to edge hill x
Hi everyone. I'm starting Adult Nursing in April at Edge Hill and will be living in the halls, is anybody else living in??
Original post by ZaraLees00
Hi everyone. I'm starting Adult Nursing in April at Edge Hill and will be living in the halls, is anybody else living in??

Hi, I’m going to be living in too , I’m studying mental health nursing x

Hi, I’m going to be living in too , I’m studying mental health nursing x
Reply 16

Hi... I’m Rach, starting mental health nursing in April x
Reply 17

Hi
I will be starting adult nursing in March.
Which uni did you get into?
Hi I will be starting edge hill In April for adult nursing. Is anyone else?
Original post by AmyJane30
Does anybody know the start date for March 2019 intake general nursing? I have an interview on the 9th feb and thinking it’s quite a short time from interview to start 😬x

My interview is 6th march so cutting it really fine. How did you get on x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending