The Student Room Group

PwC 2019

Anyone applied yet to PwC 2019 intake?

Scroll to see replies

yes I have
Have you done the test yet?
Original post by 08hussainf12
Have you done the test yet?

Ive done the career valuation test (situational) and the career unlocked test. have you done any yet?

(btw click reply to this and ill get a notification)
how did you practice for the test?
Original post by Surfchick97
yes I have

Original post by bubblegumcat

the first one isn't really one you can practice for as it is how you would react to situations. its not times so as long as you think carefully the answers are usually pretty straight forward. I actually quite enjoyed the way this was set out
the first one isn't really one you can practice for as it is how you would react to situations. its not times so as long as you think carefully the answers are usually pretty straight forward. I actually quite enjoyed the way this was set out

What is the numerical test like?
What is the numerical test like?

not too bad, easier than the kpmg one but still pushed for time. much like other tests, the maths isn't difficult its just about figuring out the information you need to use
not too bad, easier than the kpmg one but still pushed for time. much like other tests, the maths isn't difficult its just about figuring out the information you need to use

Is there a game that involves arrows or something, what do you have to do in that. Also, is the logical reasoning test hard and how much time do you have?

thanks!
Is there a game that involves arrows or something, what do you have to do in that. Also, is the logical reasoning test hard and how much time do you have?

thanks!

yea there is, you just have to pick the direction the central arrow is facing. I think its about 14 minutes (I cant remember) and it wasn't too bad but always kind hard to know whether you're right or not

what about the second one?
Original post by bubblegumcat
what about the second one?

the second one is lots of mini games and most of those are normal and then at the end are the psychometric tests kind set up pretty much as you would have seen before
the second one is lots of mini games and most of those are normal and then at the end are the psychometric tests kind set up pretty much as you would have seen before

did you use anything like jobtestprep or assesmentday to prepare for these tests? what you’re saying is quite vague tbh
Anyone want to share their score for the second test
How does the career unlocked thingy work?
Is it quite literally a "game" with different levels to complete?...

How does that test numerical/logical reasoning?
Is this for the spring weeks? Or summer internships?
I work at PwC, joined this year on the SL scheme. I work with grads all the time. I had the same induction as the grads. We only differ on our PQ pathways. AMA
Reply 18
I got 9000 plus if i remember correctly... ypu?
Original post by james guo
Anyone want to share their score for the second test
How many marks did you get in the career unlocked, and did you pass?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending