The Student Room Group

Next Star Wars to be directed by the first Black Woman

Scroll to see replies

didnt know the first black women existed till now. What like a thousand years she must have been alive for?
Don't care who it is as long as they do a good job and don't **** it up like Rian Johnson did.
This chica must be 2m years old or something.

Obviously gets her 5 a day.
Original post by RickHendricks
didnt know the first black women existed till now. What like a thousand years she must have been alive for?

Are you a creationist? You think African Americans have only been around for 1000 years?

Why is it good news? Who cares what race the director of Star Wars is, I just hope it’s better than the stupid Han Solo movie. Also if this is the only good news you can find you’re not looking hard enough.
(edited 5 years ago)

Haha came here just to comment this :laugh:
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Are you a creationist? You think African Americans have only been around for 1000 years?

My joke ------->

your head<-----------
My joke ------->

your head<-----------

Theory of evolution ------->

your head<-----------

Spoiler

African Americans have been around for much less than 1000 years, yes. Black Africans of course have been around longer, much longer than whites.
isn't she the unit director of 9 though? jj is the director... i'm so confused.
Who cares about the skin colour of a director?
Its sad that you have to specify that it is a bad thing. A lot of people on this forum seem to think racism is good :/
Uh-oh the DM commenters will be in hysterics. They are already offended by a hurricane name.

Are you trying to be smart? First African Americans came about in the 1500's, so less than a 1000 years.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
African Americans have been around for much less than 1000 years, yes. Black Africans of course have been around longer, much longer than whites.

Neanderthals were the first whites… 160,000 yrs or so.
I thought you congratulate someone when they do something well...
Original post by Other_Owl
Uh-oh the DM commenters will be in hysterics. They are already offended by a hurricane name.

No, I think this is just you having some sick woke fantasy.
Well it's not like the franchise could get any worse...
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
And? The ancestors of all human-like species came from Africa, did they not?

They did indeed... because that is where apes originated.

Quick Reply

Latest