The Student Room Group

Ospap 2018-19

Dear All

We are applying for the OSPAP course (Y2019-20). Is anyone applying for the same?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I am also applying for ospap 2019 - 2020.
Reply 2
hi everybody! I am also planning to apply for ospap 2019. I am open to all kind of advices. thanks.
Hi guys, I already applied for OSPAP but I deferred till 2019, so I guess it counts as applying for 2019 yea?
Reply 4
I think if your application is approved after september, you can only start the course next year. My problem is, my wife is working as a doctor on tier 2 visa, and it ends on June 2019 which is extendable according to her work. Is this a limitation for my application?
Original post by Turkerc1
I think if your application is approved after september, you can only start the course next year. My problem is, my wife is working as a doctor on tier ends on June 2019 which is extendable according to her work. Is this a limitation for my application?

What you need for the OSPAP is a Tier 4 visa, I don't think it matters whether or not you are already on a Tier 2. In fact it's probably better that it is ending before resumption in September, that way you can just get a Tier 4
Reply 6
Hey! I also wanna apply for 2019. I m in UK on spouse visa. But my problem is I finish my pharmacy in 2011. And having no work experience. Am I eliglable for ospap? Kindly help
Reply 7
Hi..how long gphc take to approve the application ??
Original post by Izzi4
Hey! I also wanna apply for 2019. I m in UK on spouse visa. But my problem is I finish my pharmacy in 2011. And having no work experience. Am I eliglable for ospap? Kindly help
Hi Izzie, i am also applying to ospap 2019. I graduated in 2012 and did not work in pharmacy since then. What uni did you choose?
Reply 9
Hi i am applying for OSPAP 2019. I just wanted to know if there is any student finance or something available for financial support for ospap.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Farah shog
Hi Izzie, i am also applying to ospap 2019. I graduated in 2012 and did not work in pharmacy since then. What uni did you choose?

Hi ,
i am also planing to apply .
Hey, guys is there anyone choosing sunderland for the ospap this year?
Hi, i am planning to apply for september 2019, but I graduated from pharmacy class 2013, could this affect my application?, could a reference letter from the place i work in now (not a pharmacy) be used in the application pack to Pharmacy council or is it only limited to work in pharmacy coz i haven’t worked in one in a long time.
Original post by Dahlia21
Hi, i am planning to apply for september 2019, but I graduated from pharmacy class 2013, could this affect my application?, could a reference letter from the place i work in now (not a pharmacy) be used in the application pack to Pharmacy council or is it only limited to work in pharmacy coz i haven’t worked in one in a long time.

Hello, whether or not you have pharmacy experience does not affect your application. As long as your qualifications are accepted there's not much stopping you from being accepted for the OSPAP.
Original post by emjayy3003
What you need for the OSPAP is a Tier 4 visa, I don't think it matters whether or not you are already on a Tier 2. In fact it's probably better that it is ending beforCSZ4EVeHe resumption in September, that way you can just get a Tier 4

But it doesn't make sense to apply for tier 4 visa, while I am having dependant visa that allows me to work or study.
Original post by Turkerc1
But it doesn't make sense to apply for tier 4 visa, while I am having dependant visa that allows me to work or study.

If you are planning on renewing the dependent visa you need to confirm with the visa authorities if there are any limitations to studying the OSPAP on a dependent visa. If there arent, then go for it.
Reply 16
Hi. Im Pharm D intern from India soon to graduate. Im planning to applyi for the 2019 intake. Although i will receive only my degree by mid of August. Is it possible for the GPCh to process my application with only the provisional certificate? I heard the deadline os the 1st of August.
Hi
yes I am applying for ospap(2019-2020)
Original post by Phani Akella
Dear All

We are applying for the OSPAP course (Y2019-20). Is anyone applying for the same?
Reply 18
Hey guys ,, i want to apply for OSPAP 2019 i didnt submit my application to GPhC as am working on ielts nowadys and planning to book the test 13 of june .. is it late ??
Original post by Ph.sab
Hey guys ,, i want to apply for OSPAP 2019 i didnt submit my application to GPhC as am working on ielts nowadys and planning to book the test 13 of june .. is it late ??

You'll likely be able to get your approval from GPHC and offer from the uni in time for the OSPAP this year. But you won't be able to apply through the Oriel for your pre-reg next year because the application for that ends on June 26th 2019.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending