The Student Room Group

I am screwed only 8% of girls are my type

so I finally found a study on this they found with their research that
8% of girls are dominant and prefer to dominate their partner
76% of girls are submissive and prefer to be dominated by their partner
and 16% are neutral

basically as suspected the majority of girls want a man to boss them about and tell them how it is.

its one thing to say go for a normal relationship but that still cuts out 76% of girls anyway as the majority of girls will only be attracted to a guy who takes charge in a relationship and bosses them about I just cant do that its not me I cant be turned on by a girl that I can boss about.

I am in serious trouble here aren't I?

Scroll to see replies

8% is enough, so no.
Reply 2
Original post by ugaaa5
8% is enough, so no.

not when i am bad with people
i probably have a similiar success rate for even getting a girl interested if i try it on.
which would give me something like 16/10000 chance or 2/1250
Original post by Luke7456
and 16% are neutral

basically as suspected the majority of girls want a man to boss them about and tell them how it is.

its one thing to say go for a normal relationship but that still cuts out 76% of girls anyway as the majority of girls will only be attracted to a guy who takes charge in a relationship and bosses them about I just cant do that its not me I cant be turned on by a girl that I can boss about.

You also need to factor in other points that will decrease you available pool even further. I wouldnt worry too much as 8% of the world population is still a lot. If it doesnt happen, then you will have to make do.
Reply 4
You're screwed
i probably have a similiar success rate for even getting a girl interested if i try it on.

I considered that you were probably bad with people afterwards...
tends to go hand in hand with being a submissive male.
Reply 6
Original post by ugaaa5
I considered that you were probably bad with people afterwards...
tends to go hand in hand with being a submissive male.

possibly its not clear what causes submissive tendencies sexual desire but I have been wired this way since i was ten and have only ever been able to be attracted to female dominants.

one way I see your point falling down though is that females are considered on the whole to be better with people then males.
yet 76% of females are submissive and prefer a dominant partner which would imply by your logic that 76% of females are bad with people.

so not sure this works.
possibly its not clear what causes submissive tendencies sexual desire but I have been wired this way since i was ten and have only ever been able to be attracted to female dominants.

one way I see your point falling down though is that females are considered on the whole to be better with people then males.
yet 76% of females are submissive and prefer a dominant partner which would imply by your logic that 76% of females are bad with people.

so not sure this works.

I specifically said submissive male, not submissive female. You're actually just being unspecific and distorting my reasoning.
What utter nonsense. You're screwed because you're going by what a study says rather than actually meeting girls.
Reply 9
Original post by ugaaa5
I specifically said submissive male, not submissive female. You're actually just being unspecific and distorting my reasoning.

so why it would differently for males then it does for females?
You're not screwed, I think that's the problem :mmm:
Reply 11
Original post by Stevo F
You're not screwed, I think that's the problem :mmm:

very good but i am getting worried now.
What is happening to society that man now want to be pussy whipped carrying the hand bag and wearing heels?

The end is near!
Reply 13
Original post by RobertoBaggio
What is happening to society that man now want to be pussy whipped carrying the hand bag and wearing heels?

The end is near!

lol i have no desire to wear high heels or have a handbag.

why does it mean that society have problems just because some males are submissive?
Reply 14
Luke

You are thinking far far to deep about this, just go out join a few clubs or groups of common interest and get to know a few girls. You will know when you meet the right girl, it will hit you like a ton of bricks and no amount of scientific research will change that!

They will love you for being you and love can strike in some most unusual places. There is no scientific research for that! (Well probably is somewhere but not worth reading, lol) good luck

LSD
and 16% are neutral

That study wherever you have gotten it from is simply not true. I would go as far as to say at least 95 percent of women actually dominate in a relationship. You see, it is more endearing for most men to be with a woman who 'needs' them. But in reality, most girls will always get their way in relationships. Of course, girls want guys to dominate in that they can provide financially but in a real modern day relationship, girls are more dominant than ever. I do not expect anyone on here to agree, but once you are in a settled relationship for more than a year, you will see...
You'll be okay. If you find a girl you really like and she likes you back I'm pretty sure you'd both be down for compromising occasionally.
Original post by Anonymous
That study wherever you have gotten it from is simply not true. I would go as far as to say at least 95 percent of women actually dominate in a relationship. You see, it is more endearing for most men to be with a woman who 'needs' them. But in reality, most girls will always get their way in relationships. Of course, girls want guys to dominate in that they can provide financially but in a real modern day relationship, girls are more dominant than ever. I do not expect anyone on here to agree, but once you are in a settled relationship for more than a year, you will see...

Data pls
Original post by ugaaa5
Data pls

Data for what? This is how girls are, they will always be sweet and comforting when you date them and then once you are in a long term relationship/married they change and you are effectively whipped as a dude. But by then you love them so you put up with it most of the time. Apologies to burst your bubble but that's just real life.
Original post by Anonymous
Data for what? This is how girls are, they will always be sweet and comforting when you date them and then once you are in a long term relationship/married they change and you are effectively whipped as a dude. But by then you love them so you put up with it most of the time. Apologies to burst your bubble but that's just real life.

Right, so you're just a pseudo-intellectual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending