The Student Room Group

Money xC

Hi, I've got a situation here. I want to study in UK but my parents can't afford much(smth like 300GBP). Can someone tell me is there any chance to live and study in UK?
Original post by ivelinka98
Hi, I've got a situation here. I want to study in UK but my parents can't afford much(smth like 300GBP). Can someone tell me is there any chance to live and study in UK?

Depends if you're eligible for scholarships etc. Your home government might offer them.

Do some research :smile:
Hi, Can you advise what country you are living in at present, and if only coming to the UK to study only.

Thanks
Gerard
Reply 3
Original post by Gerard SFE
Hi, Can you advise what country you are living in at present, and if only coming to the UK to study only.

Thanks
Gerard

I'm from Bulgaria and I'm not really shure will I go back home or stay in UK
I'm from Bulgaria and I'm not really shure will I go back home or stay in UK

Hi,

when are you looking to study in the UK? are you already living in the UK?

Thanks, Duncan.
Reply 5
I want to study Creative writing and I' m not living in UK.
I want to study Creative writing and I' m not living in UK.

Hi,

As a Bulgarian National you may be eligible to apply as an EU Student and apply for a Tuition Fee Loan.

You must have lived in the EU/EEA or Switzerland for three years prior to the first day of the first academic year of the course.

You must also be resident in the UK on the first day of the first term of your eligible and designated course.

If you are applying for September 2019, the forms are not currently available, but we expect these to launch in Spring 2019.

Thanks, Rebecca.
Reply 7
Thank you
Thank you

Hi,

You're welcome! If you have any other questions regarding 2019/20 applications for Student Finance please let us know.

Kind regards,
Shahrzad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending