The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So what? I know plenty of Muslims just like you...

Is this supposed to be something special?

I don't understand those that claim to be Muslims, yet disregard core beliefs, why follow the faith if you can't adhere to its principles? Hypocrites as its finest - these are the people I don't trust.

Spoiler

How have you justified your actions to yourself with all the stuff in the Quran?
What is your favourite game in the Heroes of Might and Magic / Might & Magic: Heroes franchise? :holmes:
Reply 5
Hi dont know about the other comments but you said you are a pakistani woman who smokes drinks and has a tattoo she didnt add her faith so that ok no need to lecture we are all human in order to live is to understand not every 1 is the same some of us need to live a bit so eventually we come to some terms to some conclusion in our lifes
Original post by Mr Fine
Hi dont know about the other comments but you said you are a pakistani woman who smokes drinks and has a tattoo she didnt add her faith so that ok no need to lecture we are all human in order to live is to understand not every 1 is the same some of us need to live a bit so eventually we come to some terms to some conclusion in our lifes

Sorry, have you heard of punctuation? She did say she was a Muslim - we aren't judging her, only trying to make light into why say you're a Muslim when you clearly lack belief in the faith.
Reply 7
No need to put your faith into it as if it was your faith you would have followed it but i kniw some people need to live a bit to come to there own conclusion in life you smoke you drink you got tattoo you aint the first but i hope you find your way and you find yourself
Does your burka have pockets to stash your cigarettes and hip flask?
Reply 10
Would be nice to meet drink tea but yes do smoke may have to examine the tattoos are you slim large sorry to be upfront petite tall ect
Original post by RosieAppleLemon
Sorry, have you heard of punctuation? She did say she was a Muslim - we aren't judging her, only trying to make light into why say you're a Muslim when you clearly lack belief in the faith.

You just incorrectly used a hyphen in place of an em dash. So, I don't think you should correct other people's grammar.
Do you have sex and eat pork too or is that where you draw the line
Have you also dyed your hair different colours like blue, purple, red etc?
Original post by Constantine2018
You just incorrectly used a hyphen in place of an em dash. So, I don't think you should correct other people's grammar.

There is no 'em dash' on my phone, the hyphen suffices... especially as anyone with a brain would assume what it stands for.
There is no 'em dash' on my phone, the hyphen suffices... especially as anyone with a brain would assume what it stands for.

^ Em-dash that I just did on my phone. All modern phones have it.

Well, one could say ‘anyone with a brain’ could assume what the other poster was trying to say as well.

You should check your own grammar first before trying to correct others.
So, which part of Pakistan are you from?
Living your best life. Feels good doesn't it.
Reply 18
Original post by Sulfolobus
Does your burka have pockets to stash your cigarettes and hip flask?

Nope, I wear a fanny pack on the burka.
So what? I know plenty of Muslims just like you...

Is this supposed to be something special?

I don't understand those that claim to be Muslims, yet disregard core beliefs, why follow the faith if you can't adhere to its principles? Hypocrites as its finest - these are the people I don't trust.

Original post by Retired_Messiah
How have you justified your actions to yourself with all the stuff in the Quran?

I don’t really follow it. It just says I’m a Muslim on my passport.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
What is your favourite game in the Heroes of Might and Magic / Might & Magic: Heroes franchise? :holmes:

No idea what that is, but I do play FIFA and Call of Duty
Original post by So Fetch
And yes, I’m a Muslim.
Where would you like me to send your medal?

Anyway you're not hardcore unless you eat bacon too.

Latest