The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ciel.
LMFAO. Basically a troll, who thinks 'Muslim' is a nationality? LOL.

I don’t know about British passports but Pakistani passports have a Religion option and it says your religion. You can google it.
Reply 61
Original post by So Fetch
I don’t know about British passports but Pakistani passports have a Religion option and it says your religion. You can google it.

Sure, sure. You are an English schoolboy, lol. Even I can see right through it.

Where?
Original post by Rainfall
cancer and eventually death is so fun!!!

Probably is in moderation.
Reply 64
Original post by Andrew97
Where?

Original post by Ciel.
Sure, sure. You are an English schoolboy, lol. Even I can see right through it. And I hate Islam.

I didnt realise they’ve taken it off.

www.christiantoday.com/amp/protests.against.religion.column.in.pakistan.passports.continue/2727.htm?source=images
Reply 65

Do your homework and stop with your poor trolling attempts...
When OP says they have bacon but live in pakistan. An islamic country where pork products will never be sold.

Such bad AMA attempts.
cancer and eventually death is so fun!!!

And islam is the cure to cancer? muslims never get cancer?

Jeez what has medicine been doing for so long.
And yes, I’m a Muslim.

What's it like being so free?
Original post by S-man10
And islam is the cure to cancer? muslims never get cancer?

Jeez what has medicine been doing for so long.

when did I say that wth? Smoking causes cancer and so does drinking. Thats not something to be proud of
Poor troll. I R8 1/10
when did I say that wth? Smoking causes cancer and so does drinking. Thats not something to be proud of

oh islam is the cure to nicotine addiction? :laugh:

Something else, causation on the cancer front for smoking is a bit iffy. Some old people smoke like chimney's and live just fine. Drinking on the other hand, unless your are an alcoholic, wont do much harm. So you'd be pretty wrong there.

Besides, anything and everything can increase the risk of cancer. Did you know eating chocolate increases the risk of cancer? So does coffee.

Some people live healthy clean lives only to get cancer. So what caused their cancer?

Are you really posting an article from 2005 to back up your claim? I mean, how can you not know if there is a religion column in your passport. i assume you have one, just have to look at it.
(edited 5 years ago)
And yes, I’m a Muslim.

sooooo do you even believe in god? XD
Original post by ArmyGirl1999
What's it like being so free?

Do you call that freedom?

Freedom in my eyes is knowing that there is a necessary existence, which is immaterial, and by which all things exist. It is knowing this is the ultimate being, and our lives are not meaningless and inconsequential, but rather by the absolutely unique realities of consciousness and human nature, and by our actions, what we do in life has profound consequences for our eternity. We are not players in a temporary circus fading randomly into and out of existence , like small flames on a candle, spontaneously being turned on under heavy rain and dissipating as quickly as they burn into a wisp of nothingness.

Once this is acknowledged, then there are things we must do, ways we must abide by, for the betterment of our souls , our higher nature, and in order to reach that state whereby we develop in ourselves the existential capacity to receive the mercy and pleasure of the ultimate being, and knowing by our struggle we have indeed aspired to the higher aspects of our make up potential, and are rewarded for eternity.
whats ur fav ciggy brand then
Original post by Ciel.
I hate Islam.

bro. :noway:
Original post by usa10198292
How is she a hypocrite? Shes not going around telling other muslims not to smoke & drink ect. And yes you are triggered lmao ps I dont get why this is an AMA?

'I am a Muslim, hehehe but I don't label myself as one... hehe, I drink, smoke, have tats because I am so damn unique!' Look at her attitude.

I am so triggered, yeah, so so badly. I feel like crying for her. Really, do I give a f*ck, she is digging her own grave, as are you, and as am I - why the f*ck do I care? Go fuc*k yourself, ya mong.

Don't even understand what my point, coming at me like a pr*ck.

You're clearly up to date with current news, I can see that.
What is your favourite type of drink ?

(Don't say Vodka)

Latest