The Student Room Group

HMRC customer service consultant

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Anisablue
I am

Good to know. Have you received the formal offer yet?
Original post by AmyR1
Good to know. Have you received the formal offer yet?

Hay i already do the job started may 2017 aby question just ask.well done
I had an interview at Bradford, first week of September. I believe the interviews are now finished, does anyone know when they will get back to me. Thanks
Reply 583
Hay i already do the job started may 2017 aby question just ask.well done

Thanks for getting back .I have been trying to contact HMRC for updates on csg.recruitment email address but they aren't replying. Is there any other email address where I could contact them?

Secondly my checks were passed early last month, I have got pension pack previous month, and sent them required work pattern but haven't heard anything related to formal offer from them. How long does it take to get formal offer?
Original post by AmyR1
Thanks for getting back .I have been trying to contact HMRC for updates on csg.recruitment email address but they aren't replying. Is there any other email address where I could contact them?

Secondly my checks were passed early last month, I have got pension pack previous month, and sent them required work pattern but haven't heard anything related to formal offer from them. How long does it take to get formal offer?

I had a contact number them bk then but dont have it now. Can take bit of time to get formal as there is different training groups so when your on the list wen the next one is due u will get your formal
Reply 585
I had a contact number them bk then but dont have it now. Can take bit of time to get formal as there is different training groups so when your on the list wen the next one is due u will get your formal

Thankyou. Let's hope to hear about formal offer soon. Do I have to send the completed pension form straightaway or wait for the formal offer first?
Original post by AmyR1
Thankyou. Let's hope to hear about formal offer soon. Do I have to send the completed pension form straightaway or wait for the formal offer first?

I did it straight away
Reply 587
Original post by caplusgm
I had an interview at Bradford, first week of September. I believe the interviews are now finished, does anyone know when they will get back to me. Thanks

They should have given you a paper after the interview for further details. It's mentioned there! In my case they took around 4 weeks after interview session to disclose the results.
Reply 588
I did it straight away

I have sent my form yesterday aswell. The reserve list in which I was placed will expire tomorrow. Although, I have got the provisional offer, passed the checks etc but I haven't got any formal offer or start date, would I still be considered or given start date after reserve list expires tomorrow or I'm way ahead in the process?
Original post by AmyR1
I have sent my form yesterday aswell. The reserve list in which I was placed will expire tomorrow. Although, I have got the provisional offer, passed the checks etc but I haven't got any formal offer or start date, would I still be considered or given start date after reserve list expires tomorrow or I'm way ahead in the process?

No you will on a list where of formal offeres and they will look at the next training date and then let you know start date
Reply 590
Hi all. I received my FO today. Start date 29/10/18. I have been given Merry Hill Dudley. I was expecting Birmingham tbh. But disappointed. It’s quite far away from my place.
Has anyone from here been offered post at Merry Hill from Birmingham? Just want to know I am not the only one. Thanks
Original post by nab1
Hi all. I received my FO today. Start date 29/10/18. I have been given Merry Hill Dudley. I was expecting Birmingham tbh. But disappointed. It’s quite far away from my place.
Has anyone from here been offered post at Merry Hill from Birmingham? Just want to know I am not the only one. Thanks

Hi, I was offered a position at Bham but instead received my F/O for Merry Hill as well. I am currently working in Merry Hill now.
Reply 592
Original post by Pinacolda
Hi, I was offered a position at Bham but instead received my F/O for Merry Hill as well. I am currently working in Merry Hill now.

Hi. Thanks for ur reply. Do you commute there from Birmingham? And how’s the working environment if you don’t mind me asking. Also what about the shifts, are they relaxed as I’m not sure if I can work till 10 pm(transportation issues). Sorry for asking so many questions I’m just bit worried about the commute time. Thanks
Original post by nab1
Hi. Thanks for ur reply. Do you commute there from Birmingham? And how’s the working environment if you don’t mind me asking. Also what about the shifts, are they relaxed as I’m not sure if I can work till 10 pm(transportation issues). Sorry for asking so many questions I’m just bit worried about the commute time. Thanks

It's cool! I commute daily, it's take me about 40 mins to drive there from central Birmingham however if you don't drive you could always take the bus and it stops nearby the office or the train to cradley heath and take the bus from there.. whatever works best for you.

I also had my doubts before I started regarding the commute but I'm glad I accepted the offer.

You wont have to work till 10pm btw, 8pm latest!
Reply 594
Original post by Pinacolda
It's cool! I commute daily, it's take me about 40 mins to drive there from central Birmingham however if you don't drive you could always take the bus and it stops nearby the office or the train to cradley heath and take the bus from there.. whatever works best for you.

I also had my doubts before I started regarding the commute but I'm glad I accepted the offer.

You wont have to work till 10pm btw, 8pm latest!

That sounds great. Thanks for replying, it eases my mind a lot. Hope things will go fine with me.
And congrats for joining HMRC. :smile:
Reply 595
Hi I had an interview on the 10th September. Does anyone know how long it will take for a reply?
The people who applied for Birmingham / Merry hill . When was your interview ?
Hi , the people that got offered positions in Bham / merry hill . When were your interviews ?
Original post by nab1
That sounds great. Thanks for replying, it eases my mind a lot. Hope things will go fine with me.
And congrats for joining HMRC. :smile:

Hi , when was your interview?
Reply 599
Original post by Tasteface
Hi , when was your interview?

I’m waiting for a formal offer for Manchester/Salford, it’s quite a long process my interview was 26th April 2018.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending