The Student Room Group

Evolution is a lie.

There is no evidence to support the evolution hypothesis and evolution isn't science.

Scroll to see replies

ok
you got that right 👌 say it again for the gullible at the back!🗣️
Reply 3
Islam is not at odds with evolution, if by this we define a process not wholly independent of God, of common descent in the tree of life - with life originated by God, and human beings created via a special creation, even if they were then placed in the pattern of the tree of life. Nevertheless, one ought to study the philosophy of science to recognise that while there is good evidence in its favour (common descent) , paticularly genetic evidence, science is prone to change and evolution itself.

I highly recommend all to watch this video, by Yasir Qadhi:

Reply 4
Original post by Clockrice
There is no evidence to support the evolution hypothesis and evolution isn't science.

You make a compelling case. I look forward to your upcoming Nature paper, which will no doubt cause a paradigm shift in biology.
Reply 6
Original post by Sulfolobus
You make a compelling case. I look forward to your upcoming Nature paper, which will no doubt cause a paradigm shift in biology.

What is the evidence for evolution?
Reply 7
y u so dumb?

You tell me.

You must be blind. There are even experiments that show it in action.
Original post by Tawheed
Islam is not at odds with evolution, if by this we define a process not wholly independent of God, of common descent in the tree of life - with life originated by God, and human beings created via a special creation, even if they were then placed in the pattern of the tree of life. Nevertheless, one ought to study the philosophy of science to recognise that while there is good evidence in its favour (common descent) , paticularly genetic evidence, science is prone to change and evolution itself.

I highly recommend all to watch this video, by Yasir Qadhi:

Evolution, and basic science, disprove the claim of the Quran that your god made man from clay.
Reply 10
Original post by RogerOxon
You must be blind. There are even experiments that show it in action.

What experiments?
No it isn’t. /thread.
(edited 5 years ago)
What experiments?

Do you know how to use a search engine? Probably not, given that you don't think that there's any evidence for the *Theory* of Evolution. It's fact.
What is the evidence for evolution?

Right here
Ohmygodithasbeenproventimeandtimeagainwhydoapeshavethumbsthenmoron!
What experiments?

Superbugs have been shown to adapt to antibiotics over a period of time so that where they use to kill them, they have evolved to survive through mutation. Its observable and an experiment that can be repeated over and over in a lab.
Reply 17
Original post by Guru Jason
Superbugs have been shown to adapt to antibiotics over a period of time so that where they use to kill them, they have evolved to survive through mutation. Its observable and an experiment that can be repeated over and over in a lab.

No they have adapted, they having evolved into a new species of virus. I see no testable evidence of evolution, just things adapting to difference situations and environments. Its like says Zulu's and Romanians are proof of evolution. Lol.
Reply 18
Original post by RogerOxon
Do you know how to use a search engine? Probably not, given that you don't think that there's any evidence for the *Theory* of Evolution. It's fact.

Most scientific theories are lies, to undermine God and Christianity.
Reply 19
Original post by XMaramena
No it isn’t. /thread.

Yes it is.

Quick Reply

Latest