The Student Room Group

Oriel won't let me apply for FP

Hello everyone,

I have completed my registration on oriel but when I try to apply for the 2 year FP I get a message saying "sign in" to apply. If I sign in, I get redirected too the home page...and when I go back to the vacancies section Oriel doesn't show me as being logged in...is anyone experiencing the same problem?

EDIT: I'm now getting a message saying "Sorry but your request could not be completed."
Sorted with the help of the UKFPO Help Desk!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by panda1093
Hello everyone,

I have completed my registration on oriel but when I try to apply for the 2 year FP I get a message saying "sign in" to apply. If I sign in, I get redirected too the home page...and when I go back to the vacancies section Oriel doesn't show me as being logged in...is anyone experiencing the same problem?

What is a FP?
Original post by r_gup
What is a FP?

This post is in the medicine (med students and doctors) forum, where 'FP' will make sense to people, so I'm assuming you're not a current medic - it's referring to the Foundation Programme, the two year period of initial postgraduate training for newly qualified doctors.

OP hope you sorted your issue - sounds like some kind of bug in the system.
Reply 3
Original post by junior.doctor
This post is in the medicine (med students and doctors) forum, where 'FP' will make sense to people, so I'm assuming you're not a current medic - it's referring to the Foundation Programme, the two year period of initial postgraduate training for newly qualified doctors.

OP hope you sorted your issue - sounds like some kind of bug in the system.

I think they're still experiencing problems with Oriel because the original problem got sorted but I still get an error message that prevents me from submitting my application and the people from UKFPO helpdesk haven't replied to my new email... ugh :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending