Original post by Unknown78692
Please could someone inform me of useful revision guides and tips for:
-Othello
-Frankenstein
-The Paris Anthology
-The Kite Runner
-Robert Browning Poetry

Thanksss

I am also studying Othello and The Kite Runner.

For Othello I looked at the main characters and created revision notes on their personalities, their roles within the play and key quotes. Themes are also important in Othello e.g. revenge and jealousy, prejudice, appearance vs reality, honour and I also revised some key quotes for each theme. I also focused on the tragedy aspects of the play.

For The Kite Runner I focused on Amir’s journey towards redemption and the characters and what they represent whilst linking this to social and political protest elements (I linked a website which tells you the elements you need to consider). I also chose key quotes in the novel.

I tried to keep my notes as concise as possible by choosing a realistic amount of quotes to remember and using bullet points and flashcards to limit the amount I was writing otherwise the information can become overwhelming.

https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/english/as-and-a-level/english-literature-b-7716-7717/subject-content-a-level/texts-and-genres

Good luck on your revision :smile:
Original post by spaghetti12
I am also studying Othello and The Kite Runner.

For Othello I looked at the main characters and created revision notes on their personalities, their roles within the play and key quotes. Themes are also important in Othello e.g. revenge and jealousy, prejudice, appearance vs reality, honour and I also revised some key quotes for each theme. I also focused on the tragedy aspects of the play.

For The Kite Runner I focused on Amir’s journey towards redemption and the characters and what they represent whilst linking this to social and political protest elements (I linked a website which tells you the elements you need to consider). I also chose key quotes in the novel.

I tried to keep my notes as concise as possible by choosing a realistic amount of quotes to remember and using bullet points and flashcards to limit the amount I was writing otherwise the information can become overwhelming.

https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/english/as-and-a-level/english-literature-b-7716-7717/subject-content-a-level/texts-and-genres

Good luck on your revision :smile:

Thanks.

You too..
How about The Paris Anthology??
Original post by Unknown78692
Thanks.

You too..
How about The Paris Anthology??

I'm sorry I've never heard of the Paris Anthology...
Original post by spaghetti12
I'm sorry I've never heard of the Paris Anthology...

Aaah.. I see.

Thanks for your help.

Likewise, Best of Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending