The Student Room Group

Rolls_Reus_Owner's EEEU-A*A*A*? Will he do it?

Scroll to see replies

Day 32 - 4/10/18

Today was such a bloody waste of time! I started off not waking up to my alarm and having to pace it to school so I can just go in for assembly since I had the day off. The assembly was so useless so I just left and went home. I did F all and just watched youtube and went back at lunch for Geography. The teacher was not there and I thought he would come back at the last minute so I stayed but we just cut after doing some useless work. After playing some PS4 to calm down, not to do some computer science HW.

Work to be done for this week (So much to do!) :
Computer Science CW
Computer Science HW (Done)

Thanks for reading
(edited 5 years ago)
I'm PANICKING RIGHT NOW!!! I DONT KNOW IFF IW ILL GET FUNDING FOR MY DEGREE SINCE ITS 5 YEARS and a placement year!!!!!
Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner
I'm PANICKING RIGHT NOW!!! I DONT KNOW IFF IW ILL GET FUNDING FOR MY DEGREE SINCE ITS 5 YEARS and a placement year!!!!!

ring up the unis you’ve applied for!!!!!!
sorry you had a horrible day :console:
do ring up the unis you've applied for if you're not sure about the funding :yes:
Original post by circleofsighs
ring up the unis you’ve applied for!!!!!!

ok
Day 33 - 5/10/18

So lads and ladies, man just went to the UCAS advisor and explained the situation n Dat. Let's see if it gets sorted in a few days. NGL im leaning onto the BEng now still. We also had a engineers fair where I went and spoke to a robotics engineer. His work seemed cool and I told him about my situation and got some good advice. CW NEWS: I got 10/10 on my first section! I feel bare gassed. also, I kinda winged a functions test we had and it went well!

Computer Science CW
Mathematics Pure HW
Geography Globalisation HW
Geography Ecosystems + NEA HW
Computer Science HW

Thanks for reading
(edited 5 years ago)
yay for full marks on your coursework!! :yay:
Original post by nyxnko_
yay for full marks on your coursework!! :yay:

thanks!
Day 34 - 6/10/18

Today, I went to QMUL with some friends as like a day out kinda thing. It was alright.

Here's the rundown:

Course - 7/10: The course was alright and the facilities was meh. The robotics part of it was pretty good as well. Apparently the foundation year is not that great (will need reassurance).

Accommodation - ?/10: Didn't get time to see it and I'll probably stay at home.

Campus - 7/10: I liked the campus and the different buildings. It was incoporated in a small area which was alright I guess. The engineering building looked kinda old but it was meh.

Area - 7/10: It was decent. But it was raining all the time which made it look bad. Would be nice probably on a sunny day.

Overall - 8/10: Overall the city is great and the uni as well! I'l have to decide if it's worth studying here though. I will defo apply.

Computer Science CW
Mathematics Pure HW
Computer Science HW

Thanks for reading
Day 34 - 6/10/18

Today, I went to QMUL with some friends as like a day out kinda thing. It was alright.

Here's the rundown:

Course - 7/10: The course was alright and the facilities was meh. The robotics part of it was pretty good as well. Apparently the foundation year is not that great (will need reassurance).

Accommodation - ?/10: Didn't get time to see it and I'll probably stay at home.

Campus - 7/10: I liked the campus and the different buildings. It was incoporated in a small area which was alright I guess. The engineering building looked kinda old but it was meh.

Area - 7/10: It was decent. But it was raining all the time which made it look bad. Would be nice probably on a sunny day.

Overall - 8/10: Overall the city is great and the uni as well! I'l have to decide if it's worth studying here though. I will defo apply.

Computer Science CW
Mathematics Pure HW
Computer Science HW

Thanks for reading

You can do it! :h:
Original post by wifd149
You can do it! :h:

thxx
Day 35 - 7/10/18

Today, I have finally made up my mind and I have decided to put my choices down. I will be sending off my application tomorrow! So here are the final choices:

1.Lancaster
2.Southampton
3.Sheffield
4.Lancaster
5.Brunel

All for mechanical engineering

More info on first page in Uni Applications Spoiler

Imma do some CW and wait for the new Boruto episode!

Computer Science CW
Mathematics Pure HW
Computer Science HW
(edited 5 years ago)
Day 35 - 7/10/18

Today, I have finally made up my mind and I have decided to put my choices down. I will be sending off my application tomorrow! So here are the final choices:

1.Lancaster
2.Southampton
3.Sheffield
4.Lancaster
5.Brunel

All for mechanical engineering

More info on first page in Uni Applications Spoiler

Imma do some CW and wait for the new Boruto episode!

Computer Science CW
Mathematics Pure HW
Computer Science HW

Congrats on sending it off :smile:
Original post by bookloverlolly
Congrats on sending it off :smile:

thanks
Congrats on (nearly) sending it off! :tongue: (but you've pretty much sent it off so yeah, CONGRATS!! :woo: )
Reply 96
Congrats on sending off your application! (I'm nowhere near sending off mine - ik I'm a mess) good luck! x
Original post by Tate00
Congrats on sending off your application! (I'm nowhere near sending off mine - ik I'm a mess) good luck! x

Thanks
Day 36 - 8/10/18

Today, I had quad 'mastery learning' I did a bit of uni research (Still not 100% about 4th and 5th choice) and I did my Geo hw. Now, I'm starting my NEA intro then Imma start coding my GAME!

Computer Science CW
Mathematics Pure HW
Geography Globalisation HW (Done)
Computer Science HW
(edited 5 years ago)
Good luck with your to-do list! :rave:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending