The Student Room Group

Target AAA at A2

Hellooo, not sure if you can tell but I am new to TSR. I recently came across a few grow your grades threads and I though I should start one to share some tips of mine but to also gain motivation through this.
I currently study Biology, Psychology and Sociology and have achieved BBC at AS. I won't lie... I kinda gave up towards the end BUT that is in the past :smile:
For this year , I am aiming for AAA as most Psychology courses require this. So let's see how this year is going to end :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Best of luck:wink:
Where are you applying to?
Reply 2
Original post by Toastiekid
Best of luck:wink:
Where are you applying to?

Possibly KCL, QMU , Sheffield, City and maybe Warwick
Goodluck, you'll do great!

What are your predicted grades? And have you already chosen your course? (:
Reply 4
Original post by Aleks<3
Goodluck, you'll do great!

What are your predicted grades? And have you already chosen your course? (:

I am planning on studying Psychology and my predicted grades are ABB ... hoping it would change.
Original post by studyr
Possibly KCL, QMU , Sheffield, City and maybe Warwick

ooh awesome:gah:
Reply 6
Original post by Toastiekid
ooh awesome:gah:

thank you :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by studyr
Hellooo, not sure if you can tell but I am new to TSR. I recently came across a few grow your grades threads and I though I should start one to share some tips of mine but to also gain motivation through this.
I currently study Biology, Psychology and Sociology and have achieved BBC at AS. I won't lie... I kinda gave up towards the end BUT that is in the past :smile:
For this year , I am aiming for AAA as most Psychology courses require this. So let's see how this year is going to end :smile:

What exam board are you with for Sociology and welcome to TSR. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
What exam board are you with for Sociology and welcome to TSR. :smile:

I do OCR for Sociology and thank you :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by studyr
I do OCR for Sociology and thank you :smile:

AQA for myself. I'm also predicted ABB but got ACC in my AS mocks. Good luck on this journey. :h:
Reply 10
AQA for myself. I'm also predicted ABB but got ACC in my AS mocks. Good luck on this journey. :h:

I was 4 marks off an A in sociology which is why I got predicted an A. Thank you and good luck to you too! YOU GOT THIS
Reply 11
Original post by studyr
I was 4 marks off an A in sociology which is why I got predicted an A. Thank you and good luck to you too! YOU GOT THIS

Close to a B in both Sociology and Economics hence the prediction and they didn't want to overpredict for History even though I got an A overall. YOU GOT THIS TOO. :smile:
Reply 12
Close to a B in both Sociology and Economics hence the prediction and they didn't want to overpredict for History even though I got an A overall. YOU GOT THIS TOO. :smile:

Ooh I see. Where are you planning on apply and for which course?
Reply 13
Original post by studyr
Ooh I see. Where are you planning on apply and for which course?

Leeds, Birmingham, UEA, Loughborough and Essex for history and politics. You?
Reply 14
Leeds, Birmingham, UEA, Loughborough and Essex for history and politics. You?

KCL if i get that AAA prediction, QMU, Sheffield, City and Warwick for Psychology.
Best of luck!! :rave:
Reply 16
Original post by nyxnko_
Best of luck!! :rave:

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending