The Student Room Group

best place for a sophisticated lads on tour holiday

Up the lads!!!!! Lads lads lads!!!!!

Hello, 100% percent absolute rock solid lads,

me and my lad pals want to go on a mega lads tour in half term. Where should we go. We want sophistication though so not ibiza or magaluf. D'know what i mean. All because thats the only way massive 100% tory and leave voter gregg kelly is gonna come with us. We are of 18 years aged for contextual knowledge, cheers lads, top one

cheers geeza's and peace and love r'kid!!!

Lads lads lads

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go drink Pimms in Knightsbridge or something.
Original post by gjd800
go drink pimms in knightsbridge or something.

hello big tory.

I am already from local to the london ends so knightsbridge is like 10 miles away. We want international lads tour mate not bloody a train and then change on the tube and pushing it a walk from the station. That is called a night out mate. We mean somewhere like soviet union, yugoslavia, czechoslovakia, you know what i mean

all the best geeza

up the lads

lads lads lads
Reply 3
If you can't find the right forum to post in, what makes you think you can find a country?
Kyrgyzstan
Original post by drewski
if you can't find the right forum to post in, what makes you think you can find a country?

hello derek, (leave voter)

shout out 4 my mishap being given to me from you, i think i better change it you know geeza. You are a solid lad for that. Hit the gym 10 hours a day more times then the myth the legend gregg kelly.

Lads lads lads
Original post by crazychameleon
kyrgyzstan

yes lad,

how much is it to fly on an plane for the region

lad lad lad
Reply 8
Original post by Wonderwall94
hello big tory.

I am already from local to the london ends so knightsbridge is like 10 miles away. We want international lads tour mate not bloody a train and then change on the tube and pushing it a walk from the station. That is called a night out mate. We mean somewhere like soviet union, yugoslavia, czechoslovakia, you know what i mean

all the best geeza

up the lads

lads lads lads

Oh.

None of those places exist any longer. Perhaps you'd enjoy Narnia.
Lads how do i change the category as man like derek has pointed out my error ya know
Original post by andrew97
north korea

dont take the p,i,s,s andrew lad
u were born in 94 u melt

depends on how much coin u have. if ur rich as chit go to NYC or vegas for a few days
Original post by gjd800
oh.

None of those places exist any longer. Perhaps you'd enjoy narnia.

mate am not f,u,c,k,i,n,g dumb a-level geography mate
Original post by ol24
u were born in 94 u melt

depends on how much coin u have. If ur rich as chit go to nyc or vegas for a few days

no u f,u,c,k,i,n,g melt wet wipe i was born in 2000 as i am 18 plonker. Money is limited
Reply 14
mate am not f,u,c,k,i,n,g dumb

Ohhhh but you are.
Original post by gjd800
ohhhh but you are.

mate if you wanna scrap hit me up on my digits
Reply 16
mate if you wanna scrap hit me up on my digits

:laugh: :laugh:
Original post by gjd800
:laugh: :laugh:

any real suggestions tho lads booking tonight
Reply 18
any real suggestions tho lads booking tonight

My mate reckons Berlin was good for cultural stuff.

Not sure how much I trust him because he classes eating a pizza with a knife and fork as 'cultured', but yknow.
Original post by gjd800
My mate reckons Berlin was good for cultural stuff.

Not sure how much I trust him because he classes eating a pizza with a knife and fork as 'cultured', but yknow.

cheers geeza will look at berlin, thx

Quick Reply

Latest