The Student Room Group

Anthony joshua is a fraud

Anthony joshua is overrated; he fights 40 year old men who are unheard of.

Scroll to see replies

Question is: can you do an A Level in it though?
A troll thread in the wrong section. Well done....
Original post by Andrew97
A troll thread in the wrong section. Well done....

Woah. A meme accounto on student room
Original post by Guru Jason
Question is: can you do an A Level in it though?

A real Guru on student room. you must be so popular
Original post by RicoChandarana
Woah. A meme accounto on student room

I take it that actually means something.
A real Guru on student room. you must be so popular

I get that you were trying to troll but you get 2/10 for execution. This is a prime example of why trolling is going downhill. Getting the right forum for a start is one of the basics. And even then you gave up when you were called out.

No I'm not popular on here. There are people here with twice my gems in half the time. I mostly lurk.
You’re telling me you never heard of Klitschko?
I get that you were trying to troll but you get 2/10 for execution. This is a prime example of why trolling is going downhill. Getting the right forum for a start is one of the basics. And even then you gave up when you were called out.

No I'm not popular on here. There are people here with twice my gems in half the time. I mostly lurk.

U mostly lurk, u a pedo or something
Original post by RichPiana
You’re telling me you never heard of Klitschko?

u talking about klitschko the 40 year old man who put joshua down. Tyson fury danced aroun klitschko when he was 38 and didnt get a munch landed on him. Joshua went life and death with him when he was 40
U mostly lurk, u a pedo or something

youre failing miserably at trolling m9. Try again later
Klitschko?

:colonhash:
Original post by Oneiropólos
Klitschko?

:colonhash:

u talking about klitschko the 40 year old man who put joshua down. Tyson fury danced aroun klitschko when he was 38 and didnt get a munch landed on him. Joshua went life and death with him when he was 40

Maybe nobody wants to fight him
I like how OP is implying no one over the age of 40 can fight. Kiltshhko is a beast, over 40 or not and Joshua did very well against a top opponent.
I like how OP is implying no one over the age of 40 can fight. Kiltshhko is a beast, over 40 or not and Joshua did very well against a top opponent.

fury battered klitschko
This thread should be changed to

Wilder is a fraud
Original post by Bidachanee
This thread should be changed to

Wilder is a fraud

Wilder is a fraud:

Josha: if he offers me 50 million I'll take the fight.
(Wilder offers 50 million)
Joshua: No deal
Wilder is a fraud:

Josha: if he offers me 50 million I'll take the fight.
(Wilder offers 50 million)
Joshua: No deal

Man you must live a sad and sheltered life if you believe what the media and especially wilder says
Original post by Bidachanee
Man you must live a sad and sheltered life if you believe what the media and especially wilder says[/S

Sheltered life? Im guessing ur one of those weirdos who go out into the world to find out who u truely are or summet.

Quick Reply

Latest