The Student Room Group

Can I get my GCSE Drama coursework back?!

I did my GCSE in drama in 2017 and I was with OCR. I was really happy with my grade but I want my coursework back as I’m hoping to study drama at university. My teacher for drama doesn’t teach at the school anymore so I can’t ask her about it, but I know the coursework is still stored in her old office. Am I able to get it back? Thanks
Original post by hsmith5316
I did my GCSE in drama in 2017 and I was with OCR. I was really happy with my grade but I want my coursework back as I’m hoping to study drama at university. My teacher for drama doesn’t teach at the school anymore so I can’t ask her about it, but I know the coursework is still stored in her old office. Am I able to get it back? Thanks

Not sure why you are asking on tsr when really the only people who can answer your question work at the school. Contact the current drama teacher or someone senior at the school.

What gdunne said. If the coursework is still there, then get in touch with the head of department or head of year and ask for it.
Reply 3
Original post by gdunne42
Not sure why you are asking on tsr when really the only people who can answer your question work at the school. Contact the current drama teacher or someone senior at the school.

Sorry, I asked in case anyone had been ghrough something similar. I’ve already asked at the school as I now work there part time and no one can give me an answer as they have since changed exam boards. I wondered if anyone who took the OCR GCSE got their coursework back. Thanks for your help anyway
Sorry, I asked in case anyone had been ghrough something similar. I’ve already asked at the school as I now work there part time and no one can give me an answer as they have since changed exam boards. I wondered if anyone who took the OCR GCSE got their coursework back. Thanks for your help anyway

Is the issue that they are unsure if they are allowed to give it back to you? If so it should be very easy for them to contact OCR.
Contact the team >
[ul]
[li] 01223 553998 [/li]
[li][email protected] [/li]
[li]@OCR_PerformArts [/li]
[/ul]
Reply 5
Original post by gdunne42
Is the issue that they are unsure if they are allowed to give it back to you? If so it should be very easy for them to contact OCR.
Contact the team >
[ul]
[li] 01223 553998 [/li]
[li][email protected] [/li]
[li]@OCR_PerformArts [/li]
[/ul]

I believe that is the issue. The school aren’t very proactive so I will just try and comtact OCR via the contacts you have given. Thank you!
Reply 6
The school could have given it to you as soon as the 2017 post results period was over. It is fine to give it to you now if they haven't destroyed it.

Quick Reply

Latest