The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:embarrassed:
🤢🤮 being a str8 gorl sounds disgusting, there’s genuinely NO reason why people have to do that. It’s not exactly the most nutritional thing either.

You mans are weird.
(edited 5 years ago)
I just prefer it, no particular reason.

But I'd never get mad over a girl spitting, unless she spat it on my clothes or on a nice carpet.
if you don't swallow you don't want a part of him to always be with you so you don't love him
How old are you? You sound kind of immature. Let's say you went around someone's house and they made you dinner and you didn't like the food. You wouldn't spit it out, you would pretend to like it and eat it otherwise it is being rude
cos if he’s ever told to show evidence that’s he’s not a virgin then he can just tell the girl to vomit it out and so it can get tested to see if it was indeed his. if you get me
Take life as it hits you on the chin.
Reply 8
What in the heck, why would anyone want someone to do that, even from a guys view...good lord
im a virgin but I wouldnt swallow tbh. unless I REALLY loved him and he loved it (he has to compromise stuff for me though)
do people actually do this omg. so fvcking disgusting wtf.
Just wait until he gives you oral and doesn't swallow. Tables will soon turn.
Original post by DieselGate
Just wait until he gives you oral and doesn't swallow. Tables will soon turn.

Swallow what?
It shouldn't taste 'really bad' unless he's unwell.

Swallowing shows some sort of appreciation and enjoyment (even if it's feigned), no reason to get mad at you though.
Original post by Waldorf67
Swallow what?

OPs semen
Original post by krissxkross
🤢🤮 being a str8 gorl sounds disgusting, there’s genuinely NO reason why people have to do that. It’s not exactly the most nutritional thing either.

You mans are weird.

I'm not convinced that nutrition is at the forefront of the majority of people's minds when it comes to sexual arousal.
Reply 17
Because everyone has preferences, I assume (being female) that males find it hot and attractive.

I don't mind but some people just don't doing it, if it's not your thing you shouldn't have to, if it really upsets him that much then maybe you aren't right for each other :smile:
Some guys find it hot and sexy. If you don't like it then you don't have to do it. Your boyfriend shouldn't be mad at you for refusing to do something that makes you uncomfortable.
Original post by Anonymous
it was my first time doing oral and when he came i immediately spat it out because iit was very weird and tasted really bad but then my boyfriend got mad at me for not swallowing, like what's up with that
Your boyfriend's an ass. He shouldn't expect you to swallow.

I'd never expect a girl to do that. I mean if it's sexy to her to do it, go ahead, but I'd rather she spat. Then again, receiving oram feels too fricken weird to me anyway, I can't hack it.

Latest