The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Looking for somebody to take over my tenancy (ends 30/06/2019) at the The Student Hideout11 STAMFORD ST, LEICESTER, LE1 6NL
Ultra-modern, well located and affordable accommodation in Leicester for students.Superior Studio on first floor
15 minute walk to University of Leicester
10 minute walk to DMU
Surrounded by bars, shops, restaurant
Small double bed
En—suite room• TV provided
Water rates included in rent\
£250 energy allowance in studio flats
Free internet connection
Washer/dryer provided• Microwave provided• CCTV
24 Hour emergency service
Communal games room, cinema and cardio gym

Rent is £140.00 per week

Please private message me for further details
(edited 5 years ago)
Hiya, is this still available? If so please can you contact me
Hi, are you still looking for accomodation?
Original post by topboyeman
Hi, are you still looking for accomodation?

Hiya, yeah i’m looking for a studio x
Reply 5
Hey is this still available, I need a studio ASAP! Please get in touch!!!
Original post by Elmshire
Looking for somebody to take over my tenancy (ends 30/06/2019) at the The Student Hideout11 STAMFORD ST, LEICESTER, LE1 6NL
Ultra-modern, well located and affordable accommodation in Leicester for students.Superior Studio on first floor
15 minute walk to University of Leicester
10 minute walk to DMU
Surrounded by bars, shops, restaurant
Small double bed
En—suite room• TV provided
Water rates included in rent\
£250 energy allowance in studio flats
Free internet connection
Washer/dryer provided• Microwave provided• CCTV
24 Hour emergency service
Communal games room, cinema and cardio gym

Rent is £140.00 per week

Please private message me for further details
(edited 5 years ago)
Hiya! I have a Silver Studio booked at the Summit Tower and I need my contract taken over. The tower is a 5 minute walk from DMU and a 20 minute walk from UoL. The rent is £150 per week and the contract is for 51 weeks with an option to extend it for following years.

If anyones interested then please let me know,
Thank you!x
Hey I have an en suite double room needed to be taken over. Its on DMU campus but still walkable to UoL, rent is £125 p/w bills included, if anyone is interested please let me know asap x
Original post by jasminesingh24
Hiya! I have a Silver Studio booked at the Summit Tower and I need my contract taken over. The tower is a 5 minute walk from DMU and a 20 minute walk from UoL. The rent is £150 per week and the contract is for 51 weeks with an option to extend it for following years.

Thank you!x

Hi is this starting from september 2019? Thanks
Is this still available?
Reply 10
Hi! Do you still need a studio?
Original post by ael98
Hi i am in need of an en-suite or studio for second year, i go to the university of Leicester so nothing too far away, if anyone needs their contract taken over please let me know!
Original post by ael98
Hi i am in need of an en-suite or studio for second year, i go to the university of Leicester so nothing too far away, if anyone needs their contract taken over please let me know!

Hellol I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested 😊
Hi is it still available?
Original post by thegoddesst
Hellol I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested 😊
Yes this is still available but it is now £150 pounds a week as there isn't many rooms left if your interested i can send the accommodation your email address and name and they will contact u x
Original post by Nasrin123
Where is it?
Do u have the post code so I can check where is it?
Filbert Village Leicester
LE2 7FZ
- this is a pic of what it looks like, its a nice spacious flat, I went to visit the studio as I lived in the same accommodation complex earlier this year but I was sharing with other housemates x
Original post by Nasrin123
Where is it?
Do u have the post code so I can check where is it?
Original post by jasminesingh24

Thank you!x

Original post by Mira056
Hi! Do you still need a studio?

I’m looking for a studio.
Original post by thegoddesst

Reply 19
Is it still available?

Latest

Trending

Trending