The Student Room Group

University

I scored a D Grade in OGCSEFIRST LANGUAGE ENGLISH .I have heard that Oxford require B Grade in GCSE.Do what can i do to study at oxford university .
Reply 1
Original post by M.Ahmed Jamshaid
I scored a D Grade in OGCSEFIRST LANGUAGE ENGLISH .I have heard that Oxford require B Grade in GCSE.Do what can i do to study at oxford university .

Retake FLE. Seems pretty straightforward.

One does not simply get to study at Oxford, however. You've provided no information pertaining to your academic record apart from your GCSE FLE Grade.
I Scored 2A*'s 5A 1B in IGCSE AND STILL DOING A LEVELS
Original post by Ak4753
Retake FLE. Seems pretty straightforward.

One does not simply get to study at Oxford,however. You've provided no information pertaining to your academic record apart from your GCSE FLE Grade.

I Scored 2A*'s 5A 1B In IGCSE OTHERWISE&and now doing A Levels.#####(#*$*(@@( I am Depressed
Reply 4
Original post by M.Ahmed Jamshaid
I Scored 2A*'s 5A 1B In IGCSE OTHERWISE&and now doing A Levels.#####(#*$*(@@( I am Depressed

The only international I know at Cambridge had 5 A* at IGCSE (was also an impeccable maths student) so on that front, you're kinda disadvantaged. I had the same & im at UCL. So, hacking oxford with 2 is going to be very difficult and the D in English realllly doesn't help matters.

You can apply but in all honesty, I'd be surprised if you get an offfer.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest