The Student Room Group

Missing evidence

I sent evidence bk in July received a txt 27th July tonsay you have received but I still haven't had my evidence bk. Where is it?
Hi Vstelfox,

The timescales for returning evidence varies based on the type of evidence.

Any original ID or status evidence is returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery, usually within 10 working days of receipt. This is sent next day delivery and needs to be signed for.

All other types of evidence would be returned based on our evidence return workflow timescales which are currently taking 16 working days. It is returned via standard post which can take an additional 7 to 10 working days.

Evidence is returned to the home address we have on file unless a customer requests otherwise.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Laura S SFE
Hi Vstelfox,

The timescales for returning evidence varies based on the type of evidence.

Any original ID or status evidence is returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery, usually within 10 working days of receipt. This is sent next day delivery and needs to be signed for.

All other types of evidence would be returned based on our evidence return workflow timescales which are currently taking 16 working days. It is returned via standard post which can take an additional 7 to 10 working days.

Evidence is returned to the home address we have on file unless a customer requests otherwise.

Thanks

It was birth certificate and marriage certificate. Can they be tracked? Shall I contact local postal office? Because either way they are late sending an nd I haven't received 😕
Hi Vstelfox,

If your birth certificate and marriage certificate haven't been returned and it is outwith the timescales I advised then you would need to call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can look into this. We note your account when the items have been returned so we can check to see if the documents have definitely left us and if they have we can see when and the address we returned them to. We send this type of evidence back standard delivery so it does not require to be signed for so it is not tracked but we will be able to advise further when you call in.

Thanks
Reply 4
I sent my documents and application form to student finance but apparently one evidence is missing.I previously received a mail stating that within 20 working days I would have received my documents back, however now that I have to send the additional evidence the previous ones will still come back to me within the "20 working day" or it will all come back at once?
And also how should I send the additional evidence? Because I already sent the application form so what I am supposed to attach to it?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Sanjeda
I sent my documents and application form to student finance but apparently one evidence is missing.I previously received a mail stating that within 20 working days I would have received my documents back, however now that I have to send the additional evidence the previous ones will still come back to me within the "20 working day" or it will all come back at once?
And also how should I send the additional evidence? Because I already sent the application form so what I am supposed to attach to it?

Hi Sanjeda,

We would always recommend sending any evidence with a cover letter to state what you are sending and why. In regards to the return of your evidence, this should still be returned to you within the initial timescale given, provided we have scanned and processed it.

Thanks,
Erin K

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending