The Student Room Group

Study partner/group?

Would anyone be interested in studying with me and/or others? I know some people prefer to study alone, practicing over exam questions and the like but others - like me - revise a bit differently. I find that if i discuss my subject with someone, I'm more focused and do better on exams. Are you like that?

I'm currently doing my first year of A Level Biology (AQA), Chemistry (OCR), and Psychology (OCR).

I hope you guys are interested and want to join in on the fun.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Nagakami
Would anyone be interested in studying with me and/or others? I know some people prefer to study alone, practicing over exam questions and the like but others - like me - revise a bit differently. I find that if i discuss my subject with someone, I'm more focused and do better on exams. Are you like that?

I'm currently doing my first year of A Level Biology (AQA), Chemistry (OCR), and Psychology (OCR).

I hope you guys are interested and want to join in on the fun.

Hi I’m a 2nd year a level student doing biology chemistry and maths. I’m down if it’s ok.
Reply 2
Original post by G_ogh
Hi I’m a 2nd year a level student doing biology chemistry and maths. I’m down if it’s ok.

Certainly! Just curious but what exams are you taking?
Reply 3
Certainly! Just curious but what exams are you taking?

Edexcel maths and aqa biology and chemistry
Reply 4
Original post by G_ogh
Edexcel maths and aqa biology and chemistry

Cool.

how would you like to do this? Would you like to talk on PM? Or something else?
Reply 5
Anyone else that wants to join?
We’re taking the exact same courses, with the same exam boards! Awesome! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by ethan_wllms
We’re taking the exact same courses, with the same exam boards! Awesome! :biggrin:

Oooh, that’s actually really cool!
Reply 8
Anyone else that wants to join?

I'm down for doing a study group, I'm doing biology (AQA) chemistry (AQA) and maths (OCR), I'd love to join if you guys will have me.
Reply 9
Original post by Elclau
I'm down for doing a study group, I'm doing biology (AQA) chemistry (AQA) and maths (OCR), I'd love to join if you guys will have me.

We'd be more than happy to have you!
Reply 10
Is there anything you guys would like to talk on? Here, whatsapp, discord, snapchat, etc?
Reply 11
Is there anything you guys would like to talk on? Here, whatsapp, discord, snapchat, etc

Anything but whatsapp sounds good, you guys seem like really nice people, but I don't want my phone number going out to people I don't really know :smile:)
Reply 12
That's perfectly reasonable! We can use any of the other things. I'm just waiting for Ethan to reply before setting up
I’m interested too if I can join? Currently in year 13 studying biology (aqa) and chem (ocr). Also doing geo but you guys don’t care about that xD
Reply 14
You can certainly join us!
i'm doing 2nd year psych, can i join?
Is there anything you guys would like to talk on? Here, whatsapp, discord, snapchat, etc?

Happy with either snap or discord :P
I'll gladly join in, but our exam boards are quite different from each other.

I'm doing Maths (Edexcel), Physics (OCR A), Chemistry (OCR B) and AS Further Maths (Edexcel), currently in 2nd year.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 18
Ok, guys what do you have? I just need to know the common platform between us so I can add everyone
Preferably the best thing would just be discord.

Quick Reply

Latest