The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Parking near Campus

Hi,

I am planning to attend Middlesex University in 2019 - however, I will be bringing my car daily therefore, I need to find a car park preferable free - but willing to pay. Please may I know the best and closest car park?

Thank you.
Original post by nosisg
Hi,

I am planning to attend Middlesex University in 2019 - however, I will be bringing my car daily therefore, I need to find a car park preferable free - but willing to pay. Please may I know the best and closest car park?

Thank you.

Hello,

There is free car parking at the bottom of greyhound hill as well as it is free to park on campus at the weekends.
There is also another car park in brent cross shopping centre, which is only 20 minutes walk or 10 minutes by bus away.

Hope it helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Ludovica
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
i’m looking to attend middlesex this september and parking is also my issue, is the parking you mentioned still free x
Original post by laurriiee
i’m looking to attend middlesex this september and parking is also my issue, is the parking you mentioned still free x

Hi,

You can find details about parking and travelling to the campus here: https://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/support/health-and-personal-safety/student-parking-on-campus.

Hope this helps :smile:

Harpal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending