The Student Room Group

Year 13

Year 13 in my opinion has been really fun and a lot less stressful than people say, agreed?

Scroll to see replies

no
Reply 2
Why not?
Did AQA pay you to write this
Reply 4
Original post by krissxkross
Did AQA pay you to write this

No, this is my take on the year.
Reply 5
I don't know what kind of A levels you're doing, but I really can't relate to the idea of it being less stressful. It's been like 5Xs more stressful than last year.
Reply 6
Original post by Leti-
I don't know what kind of A levels you're doing, but I really can't relate to the idea of it being less stressful. It's been like 5Xs more stressful than last year.

I’m doing Psychology, Sociology and Politics.
Hoping for A*\A, A/B and B/C at the end of the year and do psychology at uni and become teacher
Reply 7
Original post by Shazza1233
I’m doing Psychology, Sociology and Politics.
Hoping for A*\A, A/B and B/C at the end of the year and do psychology at uni and become teacher

I do English Lit, Sociology and Religious studies and the only one I'm finding at least semi relaxing is Sociology. This year's a bit of hell overall, nothings easy, maybe you're just a more relaxed learner and that's why it's less stressful for you.
Year 13 in my opinion has been really fun and a lot less stressful than people say, agreed?

To an extent yes. I feel more calm for some reason. It's probably the calm before the storm lmao
Reply 9
Original post by Leti-
I do English Lit, Sociology and Religious studies and the only one I'm finding at least semi relaxing is Sociology. This year's a bit of hell overall, nothings easy, maybe you're just a more relaxed learner and that's why it's less stressful for you.

Damn English, yeah I’ve never really stressed about school. Not stressing is my formula for success.
Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner
To an extent yes. I feel more calm for some reason. It's probably the calm before the storm lmao

If you keep calm you’ll be ok
If you keep calm you’ll be ok

ya
Are you feeling ok hun
Why not?

writing my ps, completing my application, preparing for bmat when i doubt i will do well, the dread of interviews because my confidence is trash, keeping up with school work. yeah year 13 is pretty crap right now lol
Everything’s in your hands, don’t forget that.
Original post by tom123h456
Are you feeling ok hun

Yeah
Everything’s in your hands, don’t forget that.

ys m8
no u know it's been fun
u made a new best friend this year :smile: :smile:
It’s probably a little early to be saying this...
Tbf for me year 13 was better than year 12, at least at the start as I managed to sort out quite a lot of issues over the summer. By easter everything was a mess again but that was partially due to issues with teachers. In general though it was definitely less stressful than year 12, but that was mainly cause I was only doing 4 a levels instead of 5 a levels and EES!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending