The Student Room Group

SAQ Cambridge

How are you suppose to fill in all the topics for each subject if they didn't give enough space for it? And what do I have to do when the module names for AS & A level doesn't fit in? Can I change the module name to make it fit in?
Reply 1
Original post by JulianaKim7618
How are you suppose to fill in all the topics for each subject if they didn't give enough space for it? And what do I have to do when the module names for AS & A level doesn't fit in? Can I change the module name to make it fit in?

Just write the main things. But are you doing linear or modular A-levels? Which exam board is it?

PS.moved to the Cambridge forum...

Posted from TSR Mobile
It just says AS/A level (UMS) so I guess it's modular? and I use CCEA examboard.
Even though I want to write just the main things, each topic is quite distinct (eg. for maths) and name could get long that the space runs out before finishing the word.
Reply 3
Original post by JulianaKim7618
It just says AS/A level (UMS) so I guess it's modular? and I use CCEA examboard.
Even though I want to write just the main things, each topic is quite distinct (eg. for maths) and name could get long that the space runs out before finishing the word.

CCEA is modular. Just be as descriptive as you can. It's to give the assessors as much info as possible, but yeah the SAQ fields are often too small.

Posted from TSR Mobile
okay, I will try my best!
Reply 5
I am having the same problem with my maths and physics and economics I am doing Linear A levels
Reply 6
Hi, what are linear A-levels as I believe I am doing them but does that mean I should put year 12 AS linear or year 12 A level linear in the education section?
Reply 7
Original post by JC2021
Hi, what are linear A-levels as I believe I am doing them but does that mean I should put year 12 AS linear or year 12 A level linear in the education section?

Which exam board?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Doonesbury
Which exam board?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel for all 4
Reply 9
Original post by JC2021
Edexcel for all 4

Edexcel is linear , yes. Did you do an AS in Y12, if not you put a-level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Edexcel is linear , yes. Did you do an AS in Y12, if not you put a-level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did AS tests but they don't contribute to my final grade so does that mean I put AS level year 12?
Reply 11
Original post by JC2021
I did AS tests but they don't contribute to my final grade so does that mean I put AS level year 12?

Did you sit formal exams for the AS or just internal mocks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Did you sit formal exams for the AS or just internal mocks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were external exams
Reply 13
Original post by JC2021
They were external exams

Then you did the AS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Then you did the AS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok ty for your time