The Student Room Group

Honest Opinion of Kent Uni

Hi ! I'm applying for university of Kent and about to send out my UCAS apps, I want to do the drama and comparative literature course and want some honest options from current and old students or anyone who's visited it , thanks !
Reply 1
Original post by Leti-
Hi ! I'm applying for university of Kent and about to send out my UCAS apps, I want to do the drama and comparative literature course and want some honest options from current and old students or anyone who's visited it , thanks !

I don't know a lot about the course but if it's in the Canterbury campus, it's great since that's the main campus but if it's in Medway it's not too bad but things are on the smaller side
Reply 2
Original post by wolto
I don't know a lot about the course but if it's in the Canterbury campus, it's great since that's the main campus but if it's in Medway it's not too bad but things are on the smaller side

It's at the Canterbury campus, what's general life like there ?
Reply 3
Don't know about the uni but Canterbury is a nice place on the whole. Lots of students as Canterbury Christchurch University and University for the Creative Arts also have campuses there. Pretty small for a city mind you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending