The Student Room Group

Advice

I am 19 and never had a boyfriend
Reply 1
Tell us more, we're curious.

What you feel are the roles of boyfriends? Have you ever had crushes? How do you feel being single?
What do you want advice with?
Reply 3
Original post by Ewique
Tell us more, we're curious.

What you feel are the roles of boyfriends? Have you ever had crushes? How do you feel being single?

So I've started uni. And I recently just turned 19. I made me really think how old I am to not have gone through relationships when all of my friends have. I went to a mixed school upto year 11. I've had a few crushes and it didn't really get anywhere then I moved to a girl's school for sixth form so my situation didn't go any further. Now im at uni. I'm not really that into partying, only went once.
The thing I've also noticed all of my friends are girls. I've talked to guys but I've never been close with any.
What am I doing wrong that everyone else is doing right.
Reply 4
Original post by DrawTheLine
What do you want advice with?

So I've started uni. And I recently just turned 19. I made me really think how old I am to not have gone through relationships when all of my friends have. I went to a mixed school upto year 11. I've had a few crushes and it didn't really get anywhere then I moved to a girl's school for sixth form so my situation didn't go any further. Now im at uni. I'm not really that into partying, only went once.
The thing I've also noticed all of my friends are girls. I've talked to guys but I've never been close with any.
And what?
Original post by Anonymous

You're 19, relax. You aren't doing anything wrong. Come back in 20 years if you haven't had a relationship yet.
Reply 7
Original post by DieselGate
And what?

I posted it and forgot you can't edit anonymous posts
Reply 8
And what?

Reply 9
You're 19, relax. You aren't doing anything wrong. Come back in 20 years if you haven't had a relationship yet.

Do you mean in 20 years as in 39 or do you mean 20 years old. But still I thought I'd get to uni I'll find someone but I guess not. Idk I feel like I've missed out on things.
Do you mean in 20 years as in 39 or do you mean 20 years old. But still I thought I'd get to uni I'll find someone but I guess not. Idk I feel like I've missed out on things.

In 20 years as in... in 20 years.

You've literally just started uni. Chill out.

A lot of my friends have met their current partners through Tinder. I know of some who met through Facebook. It doesn't always have to be in person, but perhaps you could join a group or club in your university and try mix with other students?
In 20 years as in... in 20 years.

You've literally just started uni. Chill out.

I guess thanks. Makes me feel better.
It's just sometimes it makes you feel as if there is something wrong with me as a person
I guess thanks. Makes me feel better.
It's just sometimes it makes you feel as if there is something wrong with me as a person

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're just starting out in life you have nothing to worry about.
A lot of my friends have met their current partners through Tinder. I know of some who met through Facebook. It doesn't always have to be in person, but perhaps you could join a group or club in your university and try mix with other students?

I've joined 2 socities - one of them is girls kickboxing and the other is dance but again mainly girls there so that's maybe why. I should try involving in more socities.
I've joined 2 socities - one of them is girls kickboxing and the other is dance but again mainly girls there so that's maybe why. I should try involving in more socities.

Doesn't always have to be something you're interested in. If your intentions are to meet more males and try see if leads to more than friendship.
dont worry, ur time will come and u will meet the right person.
You dont want to rush these sort of things.
What do you want, a round of applause? Possibly a medal?
What do you want, a round of applause? Possibly a medal?

Smh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending